Personal Essay | Teen Ink

Personal Essay

By ivan777 BRONZE, Houston, Texas
ivan777 BRONZE, Houston, Texas

There are a number of mysteries and conspiracies in the world that bother us forever and it scares us until we forget about it. The thing that scares me the most is 2012, and the next thing is the illuminati.
One of the conspiracies that I keep thinking about is that the world will end on December 21, 2012. Everyone is talking about it and says how it will end, there was even a movie about it. People believe that a comet will hit us or we all will burn up from the Sun. I’ve been seeing all these things on TV like the Haiti and Chile earthquakes, and the Iceland Volcano eruption which is starting to make me believe it more. I even say that it’s starting early just to scare myself some more. The thing that people are doing now more than a lot of other things to deal with this issue is recycling to help the environment. In two years we will see what happens to us and how everything changes.
The next conspiracy is about the illuminati which is a secret society that believes in the devil, and they think that they can get anything they want from the devil which makes them crazy people to me whether its true or not. I learned about this from my friends, they told me that all of the Presidents of the United States of America were in the illuminati except Lincoln and Kennedy, and that is why both of them got shot and nobody else did. Now I don’t exactly believe this is true, but it is something to think about.
We live in a strange world full of mysteries that we just want to figure out immediately because it bothers us more than anything else. I mean 2012 is coming in just two years and I want to know so bad what will happen, and the illuminati is considered responsible for many famous people’s death like Michael Jackson. The many scary mysteries in this world are extremely difficult to figure out like the two I just discussed, but there are many more.
So, we have talked about two conspiracies, 2012 and the illuminati, and they are almost impossible to figure out. All we do is wonder and then forget, and then wonder about them again because we know we can’t do anything about them. We just try to forget about it hoping one day everything we want to know will be answered.