Gum chewing

By , Park City, UT
oday I noticed something to day it was just one of those moments my mind was wandering and I was thinking all sorts of thing but to day I realized Life is like chewing a piece of gum... Haha I know not what you expected right? But if you think about it totally true I mean at first life is so full of flavor your experiencing something new and different and you keep chewing and chewing and chewing and it keeps going on and on. But with each chew your life loses a little flavor and you start to firgue things out and as you keep chewing your jaw starts to hurt and it gets harder and harder to chew and then all the sudden the gum is old no more surprises your just chewing on rubber but for some odd reason you don’t spit it out quite yet you keep chewing... But then it’s just withers away and then you throw it away and your jaw starts to feel better and you no longer have to taste the bitterness of oldness from the flavorless gum and then you grab another piece and start chewing...

Lanna8o9 said...
Well then! I disagree a bit, but maybe that's just because it seemed like a depressing way to look at things to me... just keep living until you're tired of it? I dunno... it's a really good theory/comparison, though!

little-miss-sunshine said...
To me I disagree with this piece. I guess it depends on how you look at things, but I don't get bored, or tired of life!

Shannon_Bananon said...
I'm... unsure what you mean. Could you, I don't know, elaborate? Maybe brush up the grammer too?