Gum chewing | Teen Ink

Gum chewing

April 16, 2010
By Anonymous

oday I noticed something to day it was just one of those moments my mind was wandering and I was thinking all sorts of thing but to day I realized Life is like chewing a piece of gum... Haha I know not what you expected right? But if you think about it totally true I mean at first life is so full of flavor your experiencing something new and different and you keep chewing and chewing and chewing and it keeps going on and on. But with each chew your life loses a little flavor and you start to firgue things out and as you keep chewing your jaw starts to hurt and it gets harder and harder to chew and then all the sudden the gum is old no more surprises your just chewing on rubber but for some odd reason you don’t spit it out quite yet you keep chewing... But then it’s just withers away and then you throw it away and your jaw starts to feel better and you no longer have to taste the bitterness of oldness from the flavorless gum and then you grab another piece and start chewing...


The author's comments:
This is something that I thought was a but wired when i was in english class I kept thinking about it then my english teacher yelled at me and I snapped out of my little Epifney.