Building a School | Teen Ink

Building a School

One of my dreams is to build a school in a third world country to give education to those children as much as the kids in America are given. I think that the pros of building a school would be that you can see the children’s minds working hard and learning new things. Another way that building would be beneficial is for the children about to get the education. They will learn new things that they have never heard of and be able to make more money and work to their extent in the world. Although the cost of building a school isn’t cheap, anywhere between $8 and $11 thousand, that shouldn’t hold anyone back who has the funds to do it. I can’t describe the feeling I would get from helping these helpless kids and see them grow as adults. I cannot think of any cons for building a school in a third world country besides the fact that finding teachers to educate could be difficult. Although it would be hard, I’m sure there are plenty of people who would be willing to help out and teach the children. There are many things that make my dream of building a school in a third world country worth my while.