Live Life To The Fullest | Teen Ink

Live Life To The Fullest

By averill BRONZE, Reno, Nevada
averill BRONZE, Reno, Nevada

As Maria Robinson once said, “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending” The average life span of an American is a short 78 years so if we are going to live life to the fullest we better start today. We take for granted the simplest of things, like breathing. You take in about 28,800 breathes in one day so why don't you go out and create moments that take those breathes away because I mean we have a few to spare.

Living life isn't something we joke about though, I'm not trying to say we need to out and be crazy and do things that will jeopardize the chance to fulfill our lives but don't be afraid of having dreams that are totally far fetched, taking a chance, making mistakes, and not being everything we can be. I can't be the only one out there who wants to arrive at my grave and be able to say, “Phew some peace and quiet.” While I'm around I want to take every opportunity and make it reality.

It is said that laughter is the best medicine, well it may not be medicine but it is on of the best things for you. In fact aside from improving our moods, reduces stress, boosts your immune system because of the facial mussels being connected it makes a response between your thymus gland that is connected with your immune system, and reduce pain. It is said that laughing can even extend your life span. Also studies have established 18 different kinds of smiles but the one that is most used is pure enjoyment and as most know it takes less muscles to frown, 47 to 13. So theres more reasons to happy as if being alive isn't enough.

You may be thinking then why is it that people stop themselves from living fully. People but up a wall of thinking they can't do anything. Most of the time it is dwelling on the past. By what people say or do to us effects what we think as much as we don't want to admit it. Negative people only see bad things in life, almost like a tunnel vision. Being around those negative people can eventually bring you down too. It happens when we start to agree with them and loose our passion about the everyday things in our lives. There are three kinds of negative people. One is dream killers, these are the ones who tell you things like the dream you posses is a waste of time. Crabs, the ones that are always around critiquing and holding us back. And constant complainers, these are the people that can always find something wrong with their lives and they are just downers. This all comes by people thinking life will never be good , so they do nothing to make it better.

There are many ways to create a happy full life. You can replacing a bad though by a good one, make a list of things you want to do before you die, live day by day, go new places, reflect on the things you have a accomplished, accept people for who they are, be realistic with the goals you set, and the most cliché of them all listen to your heart, you will always find the best choice.

Remember, Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

komal said...
Really very nice speech....I found it very helpful

katrina12 said...
this is a very interesting article