Should Poeple Tell their Thoughts or Keep them to Themselves?

To me, it depends. Whatever makes that person feel safe should be done. Personally, I keep most things to myself. I look at myself as an independent woman. It’s like having my own little world inside my head because I have so many thoughts. Plus, I'm the only one that knows those thoughts. No one else knows about most of what I think. To me, that’s comforting, it saves me from discrimination. However, to some people it may not be so comforting. As long as you feel safe with whatever you're doing, then I guess you should keep on doing that. No one knows what better for you than yourself, and that’s a fact.

To some people, it may seem like they have so much on their plate that they have to tell someone. To those people, it may seem to them that they will explode because they have so much banging around in their brains. On the other hand, to others it may appear that they shouldn’t share so much with other people. Those certain people may like wading through their thoughts and knowing that no one else in the world know something that they know. Those people are much like me.