I Swear, They Really Do Exist | Teen Ink

I Swear, They Really Do Exist

By m.mrestrepo BRONZE, Overland Park, Kansas
m.mrestrepo BRONZE, Overland Park, Kansas

How could you possibly imagine that, we, humans are the only living creatures in this entire universe? Think about the millions of trillions of sparkling dots illuminating the skies. They aren’t simply decoration; clearly these are homes to our fellow comrades: the Aliens. It is absurd to be so selfish and think that we must be scared and terrified of the Martians. I mean, come on, these Martians could be living amongst us. Your mother could be a Martian … you wouldn’t know. Your neighbor that greets you every morning is probably a Martian plotting an experiment to test on you… you wouldn’t know.
The stereotype that has been placed upon aliens is rather rude, if you think about it. Just because they are said to look different and come from a different place doesn’t mean that they are trying to kill every single human being alive, they simply just want to observe our ways. Many people believe that aliens are mythical creatures, like unicorns, but they aren’t; there is a lot of obvious evidence that surrounds our everyday life that we completely look past. Think about those nights where you wake up the next morning and you can’t remember a single thing about your very vivid dream… haven’t you ever wondered why? Well, you’ve probably been captured overnight by a Martian ship and taken for all hours of the night and have been experimented upon. You’re probably awake during the experimentations and you probably love all of it. This should explain why you wake up so tired although you’ve gotten more than enough sleep. Whenever you find yourself in a situation where you muter softly to yourself “déjà vu!” it is not just something unexplainable, it is clearly an even that has already happened to you but you were probably under a spell placed upon you by the aliens. What happens is that at random times which aliens find appropriate, you are captured by them and taken into their space ship, once you return to Earth they have to place a spell on you so that you don’t recall anything that occurred while you were with them. I mean honestly, if they did let you remember everything that happened, this would be something that you’d have to tell other people and would therefore be placed in a loony home, basically they’re just trying to look out for you.

If you ever catch yourself observing an oddly shaped cloud or weird shapes in the sky, you should take into account that the aliens are probably trying to communicate with you. You should never over look the weird streaks that appear randomly upon the skies. Don’t disregard all those people that you look at and just simply wonder why they’re so weird and do such freaky, out of place things. Just because they aren’t green and don’t have antennas sticking out of their heads, doesn’t mean they aren’t Martians… they could be wearing a disguise or could simply appear like any average Joe sitting on their rump reading the newspaper.

DON’T DISREGARD THESE THINGS.

You should be trying to befriend them, that way you have a guaranteed spot on their ship when they blow up the Earth, well, if that’s what they choose to do, after all they are smarter than us and probably don’t need such a corrupted planet as Earth to deal with. Aliens really are real. I know this all sounds a little insane but take it from me, this really is real. I mean, I may be one… but you wouldn’t know…

wiesner said...
would be a great script....congrats

CaBo said...
on Feb. 28 2010 at 9:57 am
Wow.. I like it!!

I'd like suggest you to make a research about a theory that says some Aliens could be ourselves coming from a distant future. if you think about it the idea isn't crazy at all, since we are very alike :)

whitman said...
on Feb. 28 2010 at 8:25 am
very good ..Iliked.

loren said...
love you sisi!