Flower that would die!

Silencess talk when we leave, Quietness keep us from trouble.

Sometimes when we decide to be friends with people we do it becuase we like them, becuase they are popular, becuase they could be good friends and they ARE! becuase we cant have any but them, or becuase they are rich..

Friendship is a flower, when you take care of it and keep it by the light it stays alive for long time,
If you dont, then it will die.. Maybe now or later but wont last long, Friends are what we count on in goods and bads.
Friends are there for each other through days and nights, A real friendship wont start today and end tommorrow, it will go on for years!

A true friend wont ever believe any rumor or lie about you,
A true friend gives you advice, not tell they dont know,
A true friend gives is someone you can cry infront of,
A true friend thinks of you always,
A true friend CARES ABOUT YOU!

Becuase friendship is a flower it will evenually die, no matter how good you take care of it, it will sometime be dead!
Year after Year we grow, we as humans forget, as people with hearts we love and could hate, Unlike animals we think; no matter how long a friendship goes it will sometime end, with respect and love, or disliking and all I wrote above
Let days proof to you what I've said, but for right now close your eyes while you're in bed, or whatever you were doing continue right ahead!

BurnHem said...
I was reading this with my daughter she wondered why this isnt a poem? But I understand how you look at this .. I really like your work! I'm sure words you say can be written as poems as well to have such a skill-ful- way to put words into great poems! Very very very good! :) Keep on writing

Shahed replied...
You've made my day! Thank you so so much! And I think it can be looked at as a poem if you want, but I thought because I talked about friendship then it's just my opinion. But thanks!

BurnHem replied...
Nov. 26, 2010 at 11:23 am
Well I am so glad I did! You're welcome .. this is how I thought you looked at it.. very good again!

CrystalDE said...
Nice one! It has some real power!

Shahed replied...
I'm glad you like it :)

elfiewrites said...
Wow!! This sounds like a beautiful song. I agree with this 100% and you have a strong talent for writing. Never forget that. Thank you for commenting on my work (:

Shahed replied...
thank you!! Im glad you like it! :)) and no problem! you're talented too! thanks, you gave me so much you have no idea!

noelleism said...
I'm not sure that I understand the line that says, 'Because friendship is a flower it will eventually die, ' But I like It.

Shahed replied...
well.. you know how no matter how good u take care of a friendship it will some day be over .. thats the point im trying to make :)

noelleism replied...
Mar. 3, 2010 at 9:01 am
But some do last forever, my mom has a friend that she's had since she was a little girl and now she's 46 and there still best friends and always will be.

Shahed replied...
I was talking about them in general :)
and im sorry not trying to be mean but sometimes death seperates us .. right? you know what i mean.. none to be taken personally

jephte15 said...
loved it. soo are you my true friend?? lol

Shahed replied...
yay ;)
sure am lol

lostnhim said...
Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:08 am
This poem really captures the concept of freindship, and the human nature...( 'we as humans forget' )It is an amazing poem. God Bless!( When are you going to have some new work???????)

Shahed replied...
Feb. 21, 2010 at 9:08 am
God bless u too..
I've submitted a new poem I dont know when they are going to publish it.. thanks for reading it ;)

lostnhim replied...
No problem there! I love your poetry! ( Cant wait for your new one to be published!)

Shahed replied...
thank you!
yea I cant wait either.. becuase I typed it in here so I dont have a rough draft? so yeah .. but thnx We seems like we r ganna b good frndz.. how old r u?

Farah said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:19 am
I like it..
great words =)

Shahed replied...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:20 am
thnxx.. appriciate it ;)

Shahed said...
no comments?