God DOESN'T think sex before marrige is wrong!

By , sacramento, CA
This is my way to try and provide teens with the lies they think are truth. God wanted us to reproduce. did he not? if he didn't why did he give us the option to? AND if he didnt want us to do it why does everyone say its fun? WHY are the churchs trying so hard to make sure we think its wrong? its not a sin! I refused to believe its a sin! anf if you say sex isnt wrong if its after marrige I would like to piont out that the original humans WERENT MARRIED! you may think I am worng and I respect your opinions. I respect what you believe is right or wrong but just think about my quetions and if you can answer them be my guest, enlighten me.

dallas4991 said...

I understand what you're trying to say. I respectfully disagree, and would like to give a few reasons why.

First let me tell you why you're wrong in saying that "the original humans WERENT MARRIED".

Genesis 2:23-25: The man [adam] said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called woman, for she was taken out of man." For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his WIFE, and they wil become one flesh. The man and his WIFE w... (more »)