God DOESN'T think sex before marrige is wrong! | Teen Ink

God DOESN'T think sex before marrige is wrong!

This is my way to try and provide teens with the lies they think are truth. God wanted us to reproduce. did he not? if he didn't why did he give us the option to? AND if he didnt want us to do it why does everyone say its fun? WHY are the churchs trying so hard to make sure we think its wrong? its not a sin! I refused to believe its a sin! anf if you say sex isnt wrong if its after marrige I would like to piont out that the original humans WERENT MARRIED! you may think I am worng and I respect your opinions. I respect what you believe is right or wrong but just think about my quetions and if you can answer them be my guest, enlighten me.

I am a virgin so please dont think I speak from expirence or guilt, but what I truelt believe is truth. i think that churchs are wrong for telling us sex before marrige is wrong.

dallas4991 said...
on Apr. 27 2010 at 7:00 pm

I understand what you're trying to say. I respectfully disagree, and would like to give a few reasons why.

First let me tell you why you're wrong in saying that "the original humans WERENT MARRIED".

Genesis 2:23-25: The man [adam] said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called woman, for she was taken out of man." For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his WIFE, and they wil become one flesh. The man and his WIFE were both naked, and they felt no shame."

The last sentence is to show that nakedness in the presence of a man who is not your husband is shameful, but in the presence of your husband, it is not to be ashamed of.

There are other reasons also that I hold the opinion that I do, and I'll give you a few of them.

The Bible has used a couple of stories to show that incest (sex with immediate family members) is sin. For example, Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19:30-38).

Now the bible also states in 1 Timothy that men are to "treat older women as mothers and younger women as sisters, in all purity."

Given that fact that incest is sin, and we are to treat eachother essentially as siblings before marriage, we can conclude that clearly, god does not want us to have sex before marriage.

That's a bit of why I disagree with you, but I don't randomly expect you to switch opinions... I just decided to accept your invitation to "enlighten" you. (: