Movng to a city or country | Teen Ink

Movng to a city or country

Have you ever thought about moving to a city or a country? Well, I would move to a city because, more activities, job opportunities, and socialize with more people.

Some people may argue that there are not enough activities where they live. Therefore, if were living in the city they could see live concerts. For instance, like Chris Brown, Keri Hilson and more. Also, people can go to amusement parks. There are a lot of things that people can enjoy like rides, games and even the smell of the wonderful foods. My third example is to go out and see sport games. Many people can go to basketball games, and soccer games.

Next my second, topic are Job opportunities. While, living in the city you can get a lot of money for teaching kids. You can teach math, science, or whatever you’re comfortable with. Now, the biggest Job opportunity where you can get tons of money is an actor. They travel to many different places to perform their acts.

Finally, living in a city provides socializing with people. In the city you can meet different cultures of people. It’s mostly big that I’m sure you won’t know everybody.

Opponents may disagree about living in the city, but I on the other hand enjoy this environment. You may not understand and see why but it has many things to offer. The best thing the city offers you are more Job opportunities; just think how successful you can be. So, if I were you I would stop and think about many things the city has for you.