My Outlook On Life | Teen Ink

My Outlook On Life

By XTheHybridOneX GOLD, Richmond, Virginia
XTheHybridOneX GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

"Just brighten up, smile, and live it up."

I have come to realize that it isn't the opposite sex that is one of the most complicated things ever.....no it's life in general that is so complicated. I just can't comprehend it, you struggle through life and work so hard to make a living and live life to the fullest, yet we eventually die. It doesn't make any sense; why struggle? It becomes apparent that we just want to be loved and forgiven no matter how bad we screw up, and it kills us inside when we aren't. It's the whole "human characteristic" that I can't understand. Like why we don't miss anything until it's gone, or why we judge and/or hate so many but love few. I just don't understand it. I used to believe that the reason I lived was to make my friends happy but why? It's a statistic that most friends use you throughout your entire life just so they can get some benefit out of you; but there is no point behind it. I have found my outlook on life and it is that I shall live my life the best I can and try to keep those closest to me happy. Maybe that's what's wrong with people now a days. We go throughout life and never really realize why we do the things we do. So maybe it's time for you to figure it out........

This is my simple outlook on life. :]

lol.omg.pop said...
on Sep. 15 2014 at 9:00 pm
this is a great essay well done!