Favorite Car | Teen Ink

Favorite Car

By arny22 BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
arny22 BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado

Many kids when they are little want an amazing car like a Ferrari or a Mercedes, but I like to keep it simple. I want to buy myself a Honda Civic hatchback built, which means to have a really strong engine and looking nice. This is a goal I want to accomplish in two years or less.

I understand why people would want an exotic car, because they are nice and fast, but come on, realistically I would say that every 3 out of 10 people that live in the United States have nice exotic cars or maybe less! Many people I see driving cars like that are either senior citizens or people that were born rich. Senior citizens spend all their life saving up for a exotic and by the time they have enough money for a car like that there is no point in driving it no more if they can’t get any attention from anyone (girls). People that are born rich already have their dream car by the time they have the age to drive, but unfortunately my parents aren’t rich and I’m not old enough to have saved that much money. These are the reasons why I would want to have a nice simple car.

I want a Honda Civic because they are nice, small, and best of all they are cheap and run really good and fast. I want to buy a car for around 5k and with that money I can get myself a nice, clean Honda that has no problems, plus when a Honda gets a bigger engine it may run even faster than some exotic cars. I like this kind of car because I can afford it and they are nice.

My goals in life are pretty simple. I like to keep things easy; I wouldn’t want to waste my life for a car that will only be useful for a couple of years. I’d rather buy my favorite car and enjoy it for a long time than waste my life for my dream car.

i wrote this piece just to show people why i want my favorite car and not my dream car.

hahabay said...
i think its good but doesnt interest,therefore i wouldnt write about this particular of car