People are all the same

People are all the same. I'm not going to say that I'm different and I'm not going to say that you're different. Because it's not true. You and I have feelings. You and I cry, you and I laugh. You and I smile, you and I frown. You and I are happy. You and I get sad, you and I get mad and you and I get confused.

People are all alike. We go through relationships, break ups and make ups. We have friends who are there for us and family we love. We lose friends, we make friends. We meet new people, we say hello and we say goodbye. We go through love and we go through heartache. We get hurt, we get cured. We judge and we get judged. We go through hard times, we go through easy times.

People aren’t so different from one another. We all go through drama, whether or not we like it. We all fight, we all yell, we all scream. We all make a scene. We all make up lies, we all catch those lies. We get in trouble, we hide from trouble. We cause trouble and we see trouble. We all go through a state if depression, of anger, confusion. We all see the pain. We all see the suffering. We go through that pain, we all do suffer.

People are all similar. We get butterflies, we blush when we see the one we like, we get anxious. We breakdown, we make a comeback. We all change, we all develop. We say things we don’t mean, we make promises we can’t keep. We make mistakes, we fix them. We are immature, we are mature. We do good and we do back. We are only humans….

If you think about it, People are all the same.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

shreikingluv said...
ok i had two typos "We go through a state *OF* depression" and "We do good and we do *BAD*"