Human Nature

It's strange. I mean how the human mind works.
It's in human nature to want what the other person has. It's always greener on the otherside, right?
Well I'm going to be real straight forward. NO. Just take a walk and see how the old man wishes to be young
and the little boy across the street is tired of being treated like a kid. The beautiful skinny girl is just wishing to be
invisible, while the girl they call ugly just wants to be seen. It's a give or take kind of world, and nobody seems to be content
with what they have these days. Even with the horrible things that have happened to us at times, they all reflect bad and
good things. How many times do you look in the mirror and smile? Instead of looking through the window mad that your
missing something. Its in human nature to want what the other person has, but if you open your eyes you will see that
you perhaps, too have something special that they want too. It's nothing but envy and self-pity. It's one of the most
powerful human emotions. It's strange that human beings manipulate themselves more than they do others.

The whole point is..no one is completely abandoned or left without a shimmer. Isn't Thanksgiving supposed to be a
day when you sit down and see how good you have it? But why can't people do that all year? Are they too afraid to get
too confident? Im left shrugging.

So in my opinion everyone has a part of them that no one else has and thats why the world is left in a greedy world. That
is why some girls are called beautiful and others ugly. Thats what deciphers a man from a boy. What gives them the
right to decide?
Maybe the reason why this world is so greedy is because were not giving enough, but if we just shared we'd never
have to take or give, or want and need.

It's always greener on the otherside, right?
It's in human nature to say yes, but in reality, each blade of grass looks the same.