To Infinity and Beyond

"What was the universe like before the earth was made?" "Did dinosuars have spots?" "How many shades of white are there?" These are a few questions that are comenly asked but never ansewred. Putting thought into a question like, "Is there a color no one has ever seen?", could really make you think.
In your mind you try to think of a new color, but nothing comes up. So you think harder. A few minutes later, you have a staggering migrane and you are outragesly dizzy.
Some questions will never be ansewred in our lives. Maybe the ansewrs are held in our after lives. Perhaps these ansewrs can never be told to living, breathing people becuase our intelect isn't great enough yet. Perhaps it's becuase we would abuse this knowledge if it was given to us. Maybe society isn't ready for ultimate ansewrs, maybe we have to wonder a little longer.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

julian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 11:33 am:
You certainly think about things deeply, which is a very important skill to have in life. It would be nice if you would expand upon these ideas further to create an article! I know this was a free-write, but it has great potential! But watch out for spelling errors such as the word answer. They can make great content less striking. Altogether, I like it! If you're into deep thinking and mind changing paradigms, you should check out my article about the universe. Its a bit "out there" but I truly... (more »)