What is "Normal"

What is "Normal?" The dictionary thinks that "Normal" means to meet a standard, common, usual,regular etc.Is that really what normal has become? If so, then society has fallen down so far we can kiss its last star goodnight. "Normal" doesn't mean spontaneous, passionate, or creative. To me it means boring, nothing special, black and white, etc. But to all truth, we don't live in black and white, and we are creative, and we sure aren't boring all our life, so why would the dictionary say that "Normal" meant to meet a standard? Does anyone really like everyone so much that they meet a certain standard? To some people maybe, but to me and millions of other people, no. To me people that are "Normal" meet the standard, but don't have the intelligence to exceed far beyond the comprehension of an article, or a dictionary, or a movie. If you play a sport, then your not normal. If you get an A on a test your obviously not normal according to the dictionary. But the thing is, we do play sports, and people out there do get A's on there test. Every one excels at something, so therefor, no one is normal.

Warriorsfan said...
I agree with you on this but I may not be normal yet I am not in the same spot as many either.I am always known as an outcast looking for a real friend.Well tht is off topic but what I mean to say it great job on the article!

Nathan F. said...
nice story, I like the part about the sports, you've got potential

Kevin W. replied...
thanks alot!