My Opinion on Opinions | Teen Ink

My Opinion on Opinions

By rokie101 GOLD, San Antonio, Texas
rokie101 GOLD, San Antonio, Texas

Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.
-Robert Frost-

Everyone has a voice. Everyone has a brain. So that must mean everyone has an opinion. And they defiantly have the right to express that opinion. Everyone can complain. Everyone can argue. So why are so many people unhappy with things?
One thing I really hate is when someone complains about something they had the control to change but didn’t even try. Like voting. If you don’t vote then don’t complain. I mean seriously. If you feel so strongly about something that you are going to go around complaining then DO SOMETHING other then talk about it.
If you have an opinion then tell someone. Share it with the world. Don’t keep it bottled up inside. You have the right to speak your mind. So do it!
Robert Frost once said, “Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.”
So like I said before, everyone has a voice. So start using it.