Procrastination

A quote from Martin Luther “how soon ‘not now’ becomes ‘never’” gives us a brief understand of procrastination. Procrastination is one of the easiest habits to fall into and most difficult to overcome because we fail to recognize the propinquity of project deadlines. Why hurry to do your school based assessments that you have time to complete at a later date? Sometimes we get so caught up with the things we want to do that is of no significance to us at the moment, it's no wonder we never find the time to do the assignments we find insufferable. Subsequently enough, sometimes we are just too lazy. It’s as straightforward as that. Us as students struggle from procrastination because of the lack of time management or study skills that we regularize ourselves to practice.
Let's accept the fact that it is not an easy task to control delayed workload that we find difficult to conveniently do when the deadline creep up on us. It’s better to get it done before it gets to the level where it becomes a major setback. Isn't it preferable when you relieve yourself from pressure of completing delayed workload than to feel stressed out by it?