My Version of "I Have A Dream Speech" This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I have a dream… that one day this nation will grow up to realize what kind of a world we have created. We have taken this beautiful world for granted to many times and I say it’s time that somebody stood up for what they believe in and say enough is enough!

I have a dream… that one day our great and beautiful nation will come together as one and fix the mess that we have left behind in our tracks. It seems to me that everyone has forgotten what our great and beautiful nation is all about. Being free does not being violent and cruel to your environment, your peers, or your world. This all just goes back to the saying, “You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone.”

I have a dream… that one day I’ll be able to look up in the sky and be able to say that our country has finally found it’s purpose on this planet. I have high hopes for this nation and I want to see these hopes fulfilled in my lifetime. I would like to see a day when nobody anywhere is harmed emotionally or physically by racism, violence, or drugs. I want to see a day when nobody comes running to me because somebody or something has hurt them and ruined their day.

I have a dream… that one day I can be able to walk through the park without the fear of something happening to myself or others. The thought of something horrible happening to yourself is scary enough. If you want to relax by taking a walk through the park then you should be able to do just that. America is the land of the free and the home of the brave. It is a land that provides safety not stress and worry.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream… that one day we will all learn to get along with each other. I hope that everyone out there suddenly realizes that no matter how intelligent or unintelligent, beautiful or ugly, slim or overweight we must all be treated the same.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream… that one day our great nation will leave it’s problems in the past and begin to build a better future. Worrying about what has already happened causes stress and worry. Focusing on the future allows us to plan out our future. If we have that time to plan out our future we can expect great things out of our nation later on.

This is our hope… with this faith we will be able to stop all madness and chaos and finally be able to live in peace. Another hope I have is that we will eventually end our problems with foreign countries and learn to allow people the right of running their country the way they want.

This will be the day when everyone comes together to build up our nations strength once more. Great events such as the Civil War, the Emancipation Proclamation, and our newly elected president’s inauguration mark wonderful times in our country’s history. I hope to see our nation rise up again to stand together and scream to the top of their lungs…

I Have a Dream Today!

CharityPreston21 said...
Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:08 am:
Houses are not cheap and not everyone is able to buy it. However, personal loans are created to help different people in such kind of hard situations.

HorseFeathers151 said...
Beautiful speech! America has strayed from what it was orriginally meant to be however, we will always have problems and violence and war. It is human nature. No it doesn't make it right but it will always be there. Which is why we have dreams. Dreams spur people to action. Our nation itself was built on a dream, a dream of being able to live outside of the control of a king, a dream where all are created equal, a dream where all are given their human right, a dream of a country that calls f... (more »)

SallyTheShyGirl said...
i like your i have a dream speech, because after i read this i realized that your's seemed better than mine =)

Alice-Love said...
this is great

Bones96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is very good work. I wish more people thought this way. This was a very good idea your teacher had it makes you think about the world and how you want it to look like in the future and also teachs a bit of history useing this famous speech. Again very good work!:)

Daughter.of.Hades said...
This is beautiful work. I wish more people would think this way. 

maeugeniap said...

The way you wrote it was good, but I have to disagree in some stuff. In the security, I can't believe you are in america and you are critisicing it! In my country, nobody can't even cross the street safely without fear and the number of people been kidnapped and being hold up, with a pistol or knife next to his or her head is huge. Believe me, you, that live in usa (that is its name, america is the whole continent we call america) you do not know what is to be afraid.

Now, in the thing... (more »)

.Dimples replied...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:15 pm :
I definitely agree with you; Just what I was thinking.

Nooneknowsme said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 5:21 am:

Amazing!!

Your speech is superb!

Keep it up !

Read  and comment also my two poems and only one story!Im sure you will like it!

shootingstar97 said...
Mar. 24, 2012 at 6:42 pm:
Wow that is amazingly written! I totally agree with it

Gumballlover said...
Mar. 24, 2012 at 1:42 pm:
I wish this would come true, it is most definetly possible, I hope it happens soon. Very well written. I loved this.

TaurusGal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 9:12 pm:
If many people have this dream, the dream might come true. Never give up. =]

JennaLinn said...
Mar. 6, 2012 at 5:40 pm:
This is phenominal! I have the same dream. Along with more people than anyone can imagine. Some people are just afraid to admit it because they are so sucked into the drama of everything.

Lola_Black said...
Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:06 am:
Very empowering! I don't think this dream of yours is going to come true any time soon, but I do like the message. Very nice ♥

devonchick said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 5:44 pm:
it was very inspiring but it might take a long time to relize our mistakes in the us

JennaratorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 21, 2012 at 8:16 pm:
I like the speech, i was impressed. Everything good that ever happens, starts with a dream.

AngelHair123 said...
Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:13 pm:
Although it is nice to fantasise or have a "dream" of what the world should/could be like, what one fails to realize is that without the bad and evil in the world, there can be no good. Without sorrow and pain, there can be no happiness. It is pure ignorance and naiveté that one cannot see the good in the world that is already here. And if one truly wants to make this world amd country a better place, dreaming is not the way to get there.

Violet replied...
Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:22 pm :
If dreaming isnt the answer what is? Everything in this world has come from a dream a unreal thought something that people have said could never be done and yes we need pain and sorrow because its an emotion that makes us human and with this pain we create something new we dont need this overcomeing pain and sorrow that we have today that is manmade to break us Dreaming will create a unreal reality like the one we have today with dreaming this world will get better No more nightmares.

HimeGyaruDoll replied...
Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:40 pm :
I agree totally. Without dreams to follow, we are an empty shell.

KittyKitty replied...
Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:36 am :
'with no bad there is no good' well i guess thats true... but the question is, witch are you?