The World | Teen Ink

The World

September 15, 2009
By softballgirl14 BRONZE, Londondery, New Hampshire
softballgirl14 BRONZE, Londondery, New Hampshire
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

In my opinion the world is like a pretzel. There's a heart inside of it. It has bumps and bruises. It also has twists and turns. When your life goes from one angle to another it seems other worldly. I unfortunately know what that feeling is like. The day my dad got diagnosed with cancer my life turned for the worst. I went to school every day not knowing whether I would ever see my dad again. My dad's one of the biggest parts of my life. He's there for every milestone I pass. Whether he's on the bench cheering me on or if he just clapping because I did a good job. I couldn't even imagine my life without him. He pushes me to do my best but if one day I don't I know he's ok with that as long as I tried my hardest. It makes me so happy when I get a great hit and I know I can look at him from whatever base I'm at and he'll have a smile on his face and he'll be giving me a head nod. In my family my dad's daddy yes yes. Yes we are all well aware of that sometimes my sister and I even try to use it to our advantage. Guess how that turns out. Anyways back to the point life can turn around and smack you in the face before you even know what life is. Life can almost be like a game. Most people wait so long for their "game" to start that by the time it actually starts it's "game over." I truly believe that you should treat every day like you're not going to see the next. What if that actually happened? What if you never have another tomorrow? I know I'd be freaking out if I didn't get to finish my game. So here's the point live life like there's no tomorrow.