I'm a dreamer, what about you? | Teen Ink

I'm a dreamer, what about you?

By SilenceIsGolden BRONZE, Waukesha, Wisconsin
SilenceIsGolden BRONZE, Waukesha, Wisconsin

I like to think of various ways to redo things that I have either recently done or have done in the past. isn't tht what the best thing about dreaming is? YOU are the one in control. YOU get to call the shots. YOU are the boss. in most all dreams, especially as teenagers, and maybe as adults, we dream of different things. some ranging from sex , fighting, various superpowers, or something like "what would happen if I had a million dollars right now?" dreams are actually useful in a sense. after all, didn't Martin Luther king jr. say "I have a dream...". dreaming can be the influence of many things, whether it's an idea for a story, courage, humblenezz, imagination, etc. so that's why I found out about lucid dreaming, lucid dreaming is when you are dreaming and you are fully conscious about it. when you realize this, you can literally do anything you want in you dream. I only found out about this yesterday so I can't do it yet, but if you ppl want to try, here's a link. http://www.dreamviews.com/community/
I encourage the people of the world to dream. dream of a better place. and dream of things seen to you and you alone. just dream.

I got this entire idea, no kidding, from a website. and it's not the one I put in the article. it's from stumbleupon.com
it's pretty much a site for the bored. chck it out

CandieApple PLATINUM, Hartford, Wisconsin

The world is a stage, and we are merely players- Shakespeare (at least it goes something like that!!)

I've heard about lucid dreaming a while ago too. It's really interesting. I like to dream, but always seem to find myself looking at the logical side more. Sometimes I do wish I could go back and change things, but that's impossible. Keep up the dreaming and writing! :D