Love your kind of love.

People must fight for marriage!!! Laws should not prohibit you from being with the one you love!!!! Now, I'm not screaming about anarchy, or to stop the government. But I can't believe that some one would do such a cruel and terrible thing. No law should keep you from being with the love of your life!!! This is just.....uh. This issue just........ discusts me. This is such a terrible and cruel thing to do to a person. And, believe it or not, most popular brand names support a company that helps gay people get closer and closer to solving this issue. Celebritys support it, fast-food resturants support it, there are even campaignes held to spread the word. I hope that this issue will be over soon. It's just a terrible thing to do to a person.......

patty said...
i think it is very sweet of u to help spread the word. even though my religion forbids it, i still think only God shld be given the rite to separate lovers and not humans.

NatalieB. replied...
Jan. 2, 2010 at 10:14 am :
I think its great that you are ebing a free thinker outside of your religion over this issue!!

DreamGlider said...
I'm not commenting on the point of this article because I have my own veiws on that. But the government has so little to do with this. the government is such a broad feild. there will always be those who are for and against it.  gay  marriages are already legal in two states. It is very likely that through the democratic power of this country  gay  marriage will spread.

JasmineGraves said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 10:24 am:
I agree with you. I think same gender couples should be allowed to legally marry who they love. Its wrong that they cant. A marriage isnt only between a man and a women but could be betwwn two males or two females. support love. :D

PolartheBard said...
As far as civil unions (marriages) go, I've no issue with that. Feel free to bind yourself to someone else! Just don't assault someone's religion because it does not allow for to people of the same gender to marry. It's called separation of Church and State.

forever_dancer said...
I am really sorry but i simply do not agree with you. i do think that people that love should be together, but marrige, to me is bettween a man and a woman. Period. (but i love your writing style)

MayaPapaya said...
Sept. 7, 2009 at 1:23 am:
I agree with you too. It doesn't matter who love. It's not hurting anyone. Instead of focusing on gay marriage they can do something that can help the world like, hunger? I don't get it. I dont think they do either.

andromeda13 replied...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 4:01 pm :
um it is hurting pple??? why should gay marrige be any different then sraight marrige??? My Aunt is a lesbian and i would hate too see the look on her face is someone told her she couldn't marry the person she loved. it would make me cry

Starlove1271 said...
i tottally agree with you.. People dont need to like the point that people are juss in love... But they must accept the point that that is how life is.. People find love and want to be with their true love through marrage.. I think the government should at least respect that..

Malia C. said...
That is very true!
No one has the right to intervene. Life is unfair because people are unfair.
Gay people are accepted in most parts of the world then why aren't gay marriages legal yet?

DreamGlider replied...
Oct. 8, 2009 at 12:33 pm :
life will always be unfair to some people. it all depends on how you look at it, and attitude is reflected by leadership.

NatalieB. replied...
Jan. 2, 2010 at 10:17 am :
But hundreds of thousands of people are homesexuals!!!