I hate them! | Teen Ink

I hate them!

I hate insects, for example, cockroach, flies, mosquitoes, etc. I hate cockroaches, because they repulse me, run fast, make rustling sounds, and they like stinky places. My image of cockroach is like small monster. My family hates cockroach, of course. Once in my house, there was one cockroach. I shouted. Ahhhh...! Ahhhh!! My sister also shouted, but my mother took out a lighter and started to burn the cockroach! I couldn't believe my eyes. The cockroach's burning sound was crackle crackle and my mother said, "Its hard to deal with a burned cockroach." Next I couldn't believe my ears. It was the first time I felt sorry for a cockroach. I also hate flies, because I hate the sound flies make, their eyes, their shape, everything. When I hear the word fly the image in mind is dirt and poop. Flies love poop and other stinky things. When I went to Korea, there were many flies in the garbage areas, so I hit them with a swatter. I could feel refreshed as I killed them, but the swatter was.
I hate mosquitoes, because mosquitoes drink my blood! My blood is very expensive because I eat food. Food costs money! Anyway mosquitoes steal my blood. I love summer, but mosquitoes break my happy summer vacation! I thought if there were no mosquitoes in the world, then I shouldn't have to worry about losing blood and then I would have a happy summer vacation. It would be heaven! I hate mosquitoes' sound. Sound is like pooooooooooon , when I hear the mosquitoes sound, then I think, mosquitoes are coming into my ears! then I run away to another room because I don't want mosquitoes coming into my ears. Anyway mosquitoes are obnoxious. Next summer is will probably be a bugs heaven in my house, so I will buy lots of insecticides. I hope insects (mostly mosquitoes, cockroaches and flies) will get kicked out of this world.

on Jul. 23 2009 at 1:08 pm
americanteen97 SILVER, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Um. That will never happen unless the end ofthe world comes. And insectides are bad for the enviornment. I hate bugs too but what is your point.