My Batcave

By Willy BRONZE, Bartlett, Tennessee
Willy BRONZE, Bartlett, Tennessee
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

I go to a high school that is filled with all boys. I am not like most boys, I do not play sports, like doing things that aren't so smart, and making out with my girlfriend every weekend. I am very artistic and creative. I am also very compassionate, care about the poor, and go to church every Sunday and Wednesday. I am a freshman and I am in Art I; I plan on doing art for 4 years. I feel like the highlight of my day is 5th period, ART!!!! That room is my shelter! I have learned so much and am still learning. At my school you have to wear a tie everyday, so right now we are hand painting ties!!! (I will try to upload a pic) I want to school to be just art class but school is school and I am working toward my future. So right now I will just keep fleeing to my batcave.

I hope that every person that has a problem or is insecure always has their batcave.

ShadowPen GOLD said...
on May. 11 2014 at 3:45 pm
ShadowPen GOLD, Mesa, Arizona

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

― Marilyn Monroe

Thank you. For describing something you love. You should try your hand at poetry im sure the way you speak would fit in well with poetry.

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!