LOVE

What is love?

Love is something that can be very hard to state. Can a teenager fall in love?
To my opinion I believe that love can be shared in many ways and many sizes and with anyone. Weather your in love or weather it's with a family I still believe it is possible. Although I do agree teenagers don't understand love I believe that they can feel it.
Love can be explained in simple ways like;
"Love is the way I wake up every morning and the first person I think about is you"
"Love is the way I can't stop thinking about you"
"Love is the way I kiss your tender lips"
Love can be explained but it can be very complicating.

Scott J. said...
Jul. 11, 2009 at 2:21 am
I personally don't I am not like the other guys. I look too writeing to express any kind of thoughts. But yeah like everyday I notice my friends going out and breaking up. One day they said i love you; and than after two days they say i hate you i can't stand you. So thats what I was leaning towards I wasn't really finish writeing this article but thats my position on the writeing I see that many people say I love you but yet not many of them mean it. and thank you so much for your comm... (more »)

BellaLuna said...
Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:25 am
and it would appear you were a guy and its like you know true but i have NEVER heard any guy say anything like this so its like you see people think alike but sometimes wont say it aloud because they want to seem cool wich to me is ridiculious bcuz u sometimes sound like a fool (expressing my surprise when i saw the authors name)

BellaLuna said...
Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:22 am
r u trying to say like when kids come in and they r like i love you to a guy when they dont even go out! they im each other they dont hang out its like how can you be in love u just want to say it but then u can be in love at the same agewith a person and act mature about it n proclaim it on an away message! that is kind of how i interpeted this i kind of got it kind of didnt read some of my work if u want:) i like comments and i didnt write just to get u 2 read my stuff i wrote well bcuz i had ... (more »)