The Little Things

The little things in life are often the most significant. Though we barely even regard them when they're here, they're among those things most missed when gone. So don't be a fool! Focus on the things of today, not the toys of tomorrow. But more importantly, focus on the people who love you now, as opposed to the people you will strive to impress later.

kapella This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey I like reading this every chance I get it gives me a boost up in the day. Also check your other poem comments I've been leaving comments about what's next for me so take a look. Thanks again for writing this piece it gives me much to realize in life.

Wow I really like that it gives me a lot to think about. You have a true gift for writng things that are important in life. Also,I'd really like to thank you for responding to my poem. It really means a lot to me, especially coming from a guy's point of view. Thank you for the encouragement and I have decided to tell him how I feel. So wish me luck! Thanks again.