Life | Teen Ink

Life

This life we live for no one but ourselves becomes confusing at times. We all endure obsticles that no one can control. We all make mistakes... but we learn from them. we all take chances that sometimes turn out to be mistakes but other times turn out to be the most amazing thing. We all fall in and out of love, and we'll all get our hearts broken and in exchange we'll break hearts, so remember how it felt. we're all full of curiosity and sometimes that curiosity can leave us in hard positions. we all face troubles in our life that no one but ourselves can handle. sometimes the person you thought someone was is nothing like they are in reality but sometimes we're blind to it. we'll love unconditionally and get hurt. we'll give it all we got and fail, but always remember to keep trying... never give up. we'll all reach an obsticle in our life that makes everything else come to a hault, but the best thing we can do is learn from it and move past it. never regret anything that at once made you smile. never let anyone or anything ruin your chance at success. you are your own person. success is in your eyes no one else's. your real friends are the ones that will stick beside you through anything, and love you no matter what. your family are the ones that are always there no matter how big, small or stupid the fight. and your love is the one that teaches you everything you've always been wondering about love and life. no matter what happens they're the one's that are there for you through ANYTHING and they're the one's that you can't change. life may not please you at every second but it's all we have.. no one ever promised it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.