How to spend Quality time With Your Father While Hunting

There are many ways that you can spend time bonding with your father. A great way to spend time with your father is to go out with him hunting. You can do this by finding a good hunting spot that you can sit in comfortably; usually a blind is the best place to sit in because you are allowed to make a lot more noise in a blind then in a tree stand. When sitting in the woods hunting with your father you can watch all of the wildlife and talk about all of the neat things that you see. You don’t have to talk just about being hunting you can talk about life and anything. When you are out in the woods, you are pretty relaxed and it makes your conversations flow. I would recommend trying to spend time in the woods with a father it makes the hunting experience a better time when you can spend it with someone else instead of sitting by yourself, and learn from his past knowledge to make you a better hunter.

Nick5 said...
A tree stand gets you out of the wind. Your sentences could flow better too.

countrygal32593 said...
I can see your point in this. And I would agree to it, you can learn a lot and it is rather relaxing. But its different when you're the reason he starts to hunt. And if y'all don't talk much that makes it a bit harder.