How to spend Quality time With Your Father While Hunting | Teen Ink

How to spend Quality time With Your Father While Hunting

May 21, 2009
By Eric Skornia BRONZE, Freeland, Michigan
Eric Skornia BRONZE, Freeland, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

There are many ways that you can spend time bonding with your father. A great way to spend time with your father is to go out with him hunting. You can do this by finding a good hunting spot that you can sit in comfortably; usually a blind is the best place to sit in because you are allowed to make a lot more noise in a blind then in a tree stand. When sitting in the woods hunting with your father you can watch all of the wildlife and talk about all of the neat things that you see. You don’t have to talk just about being hunting you can talk about life and anything. When you are out in the woods, you are pretty relaxed and it makes your conversations flow. I would recommend trying to spend time in the woods with a father it makes the hunting experience a better time when you can spend it with someone else instead of sitting by yourself, and learn from his past knowledge to make you a better hunter.


The author's comments:
I wrote this article because ever since i was young i would go hunting with my dad and i always enjoyed hunting and spending time with him. When i go hunting with my father i feel like it is extremely easy to talk to him and there seems to be so much to talk about when out hunting with him. I think it is important that if your father is a hunter, that you spend time with him while hunting i think you will become closer to him and will have alot of memories from hunting with him. I love to go hunting with my father and hope others give it a try.