needing to be loved | Teen Ink

needing to be loved

May 19, 2009
By auddy-hotty BRONZE, Bellingham, Washington
auddy-hotty BRONZE, Bellingham, Washington
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

“The only people you need in your life are the one’s that prove they need you in there’s.” Did you know that some people always think they need to be in a relationship just for the sake of being loved? That’s the wrong way to think of it, you don’t need to be in a relationship to be loved or wanted.

I think you shouldn’t always want a boyfriend/girlfriend for the sake of being loved because you have friends that may be closer and who will always be there for you. Yet for that guy/girl may not always be there. Then if he breaks up with you, inside you may feel incomplete or unloved. You shouldn’t rave for there attention that will just show how desperate you are. Being all clingy to that guy will probably make him/her not really want to be around you at all. There are different types of people, but I’m talking about the type in which don’t like it. They may seem happy at first, but then it gets old fast then they either hang out with there friend more than you or break up with you.

Since some people think they always need a boyfriend/ girlfriend they can end up in a very bad relationship, which could be abusive or violent. I bring this up because you can know what’s on the outside, but not always what’s on the inside. That’s why you be very aware of who your in a relationship. Get to know them first before you jump in with it, that will give you time to see what there personality is like

What do you think about those types of people? Do you think it right that they do it? I’m not judging anyone because I’m not judgmental I feel that there are better things in life than to have a boyfriend/girlfriend. There may be other reasons’ like you may date them for money or gift’s , I don’t think that’s right. You can it’s totally your opinion and I respect that. Then you wouldn’t really date them for love it would be just for money. Back to my point they don’t deserve someone who only want them just for there money, it’s not fair to be used.

This leads to the truth that you really don’t need to have a boyfriend/girlfriend to be loved. There’s different ways you can look at it, but you have friends that will be there for en you need them the most. Being loved is overrated when you think you need it all the time.

The author's comments:
my name is audra and i think this is something people should think about