Gun Control | Teen Ink

Gun Control

By VirtueValueVision DIAMOND, Holgate, Ohio
VirtueValueVision DIAMOND, Holgate, Ohio

\\\"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it!\\\" - Sir Winston Churchill
\\\"Contempt is the emotion we feel for an opponent whose arguments are too formidable to refute.\\\" - Ambrose Beirce
Our words are the commentaries on our wills. - Antony Far

The Declaration of Independence states: “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness; that, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such a form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.”
Meaning that if the government enforces oppression upon you in such a way that is unbiblical and immorally just, you should have the right to alter the government. You can elect them into a place in government, but can you throw them out when they rebuke their required duties to you, America? You do have that right, but not enough people use it.
The Declaration of Independence also states: “For the support of the declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.”
In a time when your honor was the greatest thing you could put on the line, these brave men signed a declaration to put an end to the perilous injustice that Great Britain bestowed upon them. Taxing them with out their consent, taking away their characters, abolishing their most valuable laws, and altering fundamentally the forms of their governments. History, again, has repeated itself. Doesn’t that sound a lot like where we are today? The laws the government is trying to abolish now days are held very high and dear to the American spirit and purpose. Like the sanctity of life and the biblical relationship that should only be that between a man and a woman and that of gun control and the right to defend ourselves…
Thomas Jefferson once said, “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
Exactly what kind of tyranny can exist in government? Tyranny exists in all people… and people are in government, therefore all tyranny can exist in government. And it is that human tyranny, ignorance and superiority that caused the worst genocide in world history! That genocide is NOT the Holocaust, it is NOT Rwanda… it is Gun Control.
The Turkish Ottoman Empire established gun control in 1911. It then proceeded to exterminate one and a half million Armenians from 1914 – 1917.
The Soviet Union established gun control in 1929. Subsequently, from 1928 – 1953, three to six million dissidents were imprisoned and then exterminated.
China enacted gun control laws in 1935. After the communist takeover, from 1948 – 1952, about twenty million Chinese, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Nazi Germany fully established gun control in 1938. That helped the government to round up thirteen to twenty million Jews, Gypsies, Slaves, Mentally ill, Homosexuals and impaired human beings. Many were imprisoned in concentration camps, then destroyed.
Guatemala passed gun control laws in 1964. Then, from 1964 – 1981, one hundred thousand Mayan Indians were exterminated.
Uganda established gun control measures in 1970. Predictably, from 1971 – 1979, three hundred thousand defenseless Christians met similar fate.
Cambodia established gun control measures in 1956. Subsequently, from 1957 – 1977, one million Cambodians met their deaths.
Guns are not evil… listen to what Hal Lindsey says, “There has never been a gun made that killed anyone. It’s the person wielding the weapon who kills. If that’s not true, we had better forbid the use of the automobile. Far more people are killed in automobile accidents than they are killed from guns. And yet, therein the problem is illustrated. Automobiles don’t kill people. It’s the person who drives the automobile that kills people.”
Listen to this quote and ask yourself who made it, “This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun restriction. The street will be safer, the police more efficient and the world will follow our lead into the future.” That was spoken by Adolf Hitler, on April 15, 1935.
Some of you may think that this could never happen to us… but in small measures it already is! The time for change is now! But no presidential candidate or governor or congressman can stand up there and promise you change unless you want it, work at it and accept it when it comes! Because you are this Country! You are America! And remember with guns we are citizens. Without them we are subjects.
Thomas Jefferson says, “I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting labors of the people under the pretence of taking care of them.”
Need the man say more? The government is playing a game with you! They are taking away your rights one by one pretending to take care of you… but are you not capable of doing that yourself? People have taken care of themselves from the beginning of time, why can’t we do it now?
Ladies and Gentlemen, our forefathers came here to build a nation of greatness. But what greatness can exist in a land of fear? Fear is a natural emotion when facing the unknown, but we have faced this problem before, this is nothing new, we should not be afraid. Thomas Jefferson also says: “When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.”
We left Great Britain because of tyranny, we do not have to leave again… put the government in its place!

And Say NO to Gun Control!

I collected my information from various resorces... such as newspapers, Magazines and even certain websites, you can see the information for yourself.