Another Day This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

There I sat, listening to this man describe my life! How could he do this to me. If I want to spend the rest of my life in a doughnut shop, then fine, let me! Why is it that today we never can make our own choices? Why don't we go to school to study what we want? Why should I study biology if I want to excel in computers? It's stupid, just plain stupid.

I believe that nowadays we should go to school to study what we want rather than what should be taught to us. Am I really going to need to know what a definition of a tangent is when I'm 35 and married? Why do I need to know geometry anyway (all it is is a bunch of squares and circles). It's so stupid.."Lara, are you paying attention to this, we're learning what a definition of a tangent is and you're off in la-la land." "Sorry," I replied with a frown. I guess I'll just sit and wait another day when I can scream and holler about life to someone, even if they don't want to hear it. n