My Opinion Of 2 Live Crew This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Have you been keeping up with the recent rage about The 2 Live Crew? Well, if you haven't been, here's the story. The 2 Live Crew, a rap group of the '90s, have been prosecuted for obscenities in their music. On 10/21/90 they won their case in court. Where do you stand on this issue?

My opinion is that they should have won their case. I'm glad they did. I don't think that it is fair that their concerts and albums should be banned because of what people think who don't like rap. I don't necessarily like them but, if people don't like their music, they shouldn't ban it, they just shouldn't buy their records or go to their concerts. I agree that they shouldn't play the songs on the radio, but banning everything is way too much. All in all, I think that everyone has rights and The 2 Live Crew's rights are being violated. n