On Being Strange V This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Yes, this is the encore you have been waiting for. Yet, I would not call these other "Strange" people strange. I would rather call them different. I hate it when people make fun of other people who are different. We are all people, aren't we? We all need air to breathe and food to eat. I find that if people are different, they are more beautiful. They are being themselves. I think that more people should be different. Not only be it, but be proud of it.

I find that people who are different are isolated. Most people who are different have a talent, like Mike Colclough (who wrote last month) is interested in weather. Why should he be made fun of because of what he enjoys doing in his spare time?

I find being different to be an art form. You are modeling yourself from yourself and not trying to be the same as another person. So, stop being the stereotypical teen-ager, be different and be yourself. n

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 9:03 pm
i love this so much!