simple dream | Teen Ink

simple dream

By Darion-Brown BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Darion-Brown BRONZE, Sacramento, California

The people that i need help from would be my parents and friends, because with friends they can recommend where you should get jobs from and also your parents. There are also teachers who would be willing to help me so when I struggle, than I can ask for help to find a jobMy future goal is a simple and normal goal that everyone should have. My goal is to get a job and live the life I want, and the life I want is to live peacefully without struggles. It's A dream that i feel like everyone should be able to do. A thing ill have to do is make sure that im not broke, for I can'ti cant struggle a little in life, so ill get a job before 18 and start saving. And ill make sure to keep an eye on my budget for i can never be fully broke.

My first step to my goal is to sign up for as many jobs as I can because not all jobs will simply accept me. I might go to multiple interviews but i don't really care about that. My second step is going to interviews until im accept which i already said, and also figure out a time i can work. My third step is than getting my job permit at school. My fourthforth step is figuring out a way i can get there on time.

That's basically everything i should do for now since im not 18 yet. I want this to be my dream because I seen multiple people doing it in my life and they were never complaining.  So I kind of looked up to them when I realized that.