My Favorite Pen | Teen Ink

My Favorite Pen

By Ibrarahmed777 BRONZE, Karachi, Other
Ibrarahmed777 BRONZE, Karachi, Other

In Today's era, most people have tendency towards buying branded pens and it is a sign that pen companies are upgrading their features and fascinating the attention of people to their newer publishing of pens.

There are thousands of choices of people to buy different brands of pens.

In illustration;

Parker is a well-known branded pen. Ferrari is another brand and Diplomat pen, Pelican, Jack Row, Cross Faber castle and more others are taking place in the world of brand.

Do you know anything about my favorite pen?

Well, my favorite pen is top-listed among all. The pen I am going to introduce you is as well-known as neither of mentioned above is.

At Mall road, next to the traffic signal quite opposite of malls on footpath a poor old man with long beard who seems to have been ill for ages and needs hospitality but standing and holding a small box in his hand waiting for the signal, as it get reds, he runs and rushes to the traffic and walks towards motorist and takes out some blue color pens from that box (which a single pen costs seven rupees) with this hope that if some people buy some of those pens so he could eat something and overless his hunger since morning and during this expectation, the signal gets green and he has to leave the road and run back to his place he waits at.

He could have been a beggar but to realize the bad attitude of people towards beggars he supports his own company and spends his all day selling that blue pens.

Upon seeing all this scenario when I walk to him with respect and buy that blue pen for fifty rupees though it costs seven, by every angle, that blue pen itself becomes my favorite pen.