Attitude This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I'm sure you've heard of the saying, "School is what you make of it." If you think about it, everything in your life is what you make of it. I'm sure one of your top priorities is school right now. If you go to school with the attitude that "School's stupid" or "Who needs school," then that's what the outcome of your education will be. Too many kids say school is a drag. They think you have to wake up early to go to school and then half the kids fall asleep. To top the day off, you have homework. Of course some of the problem is the teachers, because not only do they have to teach, they should make classes interesting. They should make us want to learn.

Then there are other kids who go to school with the attitude "I'm going to learn something today," or maybe "I'll accomplish something good." That's going to reflect in your grades. Not only are you going learn, but you'll apply what you've learned to other things in your life.

Next time you begin to say how much you hate school, think about it. Think of all the things you've learned already, and all the new things you're going to learn. If you go to school with the right attitude, you'll come out with better results. Try this approach with all life, whether it's school, sports, work, family, religion, etc ... and remember it's what you make of it. ?

TheSkittlesAreGone said...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 12:13 am
 Thats so true, and I feel the same way, it's all about attitude. I just love this, great job! (: