What To Do... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

What to Do ...

by Mandi S., Rockton, PA Let's set up a scenario: it's Saturday at noon. You are home alone and your friends are asleep. You are completely bored! What do you do? Watch TV? That's the choice of most people, but consider the other options. Do something out of the ordinary! Bake some cookies, go for a jog, shoot some hoops, look at old photo albums, listen to the radio and sing along! Read a magazine or better still - think! How many of us sit and just let our minds go? It doesn't take much energy and you can think about anything! Maybe you should think about thinking before you think about doing anything else. Who knows?

elmerthewizard said...
Me and my friend love to get out and move! We actually do most of the things you suggested :) TV can get super boring sometimes and, frankly, it's just boring to watch TV when you have a friend over.