Respect Teachers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

People tend to bash teachers more than praise their abilities. It takes a lot to be able to reach kids and make a difference in their lives. I have had a variety of teachers in my life and each one has helped me become the person I am today. To be able to do what they do every day, five days a week, is amazing. It takes many additional hours to prepare lesson plans, correct papers and, most importantly, to teach young people. All of this is done for one important objective: to produce happy, healthy, intelligent human beings.

Some kids, and even parents, feel it is necessary to complain about their teachers if they get a bad grade or they feel the teacher doesn't reach their standards. Whatever the problem, I have found that students and parents are basically to blame. Most teachers at my school have been teaching for more than 30 years. They know the students and how to teach and reach them. What gives parents the right to bash a teacher of 30 years when they have the experience of teaching only their own child? The next time you feel you have been cheated, ask yourself if your teacher been cheated - cheated out of respect that they deserve. ?

pink pillow said...
llook , listen ;learn and you will pass  school for the whole  entire  year

iMurder-SaltPoisonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17, 2012 at 6:35 am:
>.> I remeber blaming a teacher for starving my sis just beacuse she claimed that wasn't her hand writing in her HW Book... I kinda regret it now, I guess being a teacher must be a stressful job, And yeah it's the kidsfualt mostly, But where I live the teacher and students get along like sisters... I'll chose 2 be a teacher someday ^ ^ And thx so much for this Preview Molly I rate 5/5 !!!! <3

Nijuly93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 10:50 pm:
It is annoying when people blame teachers when becuase their kids are stupid. It's not the teacher's fault, it's school!

Harpreet said...
Hi ...... This article is so good and it realised that the thing i blamed to my teacher was wrong....... i will never repeat this again..............thanx... :-)