Real pain hurts

Author's note: My teacher Mrs.I she challenged my to write this story.
Author's note: My teacher Mrs.I she challenged my to write this story.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

the beginning

He walked down the concert stairs, flicking the painful bright lights and walked to his wall of tools. Selecting a sharp bloody hammer, he strolled over to my cage. As he opened the door and pulled the chains around my wrist, digging them in farther, my wounds reopened. He pulled me onto the floor.
Trey, my capturer stood over me smirking then slammed the hammer down an inch from my face making my ears screech in pain as the echoing noise filled them laughing he locked me to the floor leaving me there wondering how I could have gotten here……

Keria
I woke up shifting my shoulders relaxing my muscles. As I got ready for school, as usual I walk to my car in the parking lot turned the key to my Ferrari and heard the engine roar to life. Going around the curving roads to Calvin Park High school, I park in my parking spot and go to greet my friends. “Hey James.”
“Hey Keria what are you up to?”
“Nothing much you?”
“Not a darn thing.”
“Sounds like fun.” I replied as I walked to Raven, Carle, and Sara. We made brief conversation, and taking a swift trip to the café to grab a cup of coffee and then off to my first period.
“There you are babe.”
“Oh hey Trey what are you up to this morning, not causing trouble I hope.”
“Well just have to wait and see.” Walking over to hug my boyfriend and sit in my seat, I can’t believe as senior he still plays all those stupid pranks. My classes go by in a blur and now the bell rings to close the day. Walking to meet Trey, I bump into a guy I don’t think I’ve met before. His sandy hair with beautiful aqua blue eyes and an anxious but excited smile, looking sheepishly, I grabbed my books and nod a goodbye. Crossing the parking lot to my car I met Trey half way and we hop into my car and head off to the mall. My phone rang about half way to the mall on I75 when Trey decides he’s gonna answer it.
This wouldn’t have bothered me but my ex-boyfriend has been calling my phone all week. When he answered it his face darkened that’s when the caucus started. He replied back to the voice on the phone saying, “Who is this?” After a long pause he went ballistic yelling in the phone, face red and popping blood vessels. The he looked over at me and struck me once in the face clouding my vision and spinning out of control. We crashed into a tree and a big one too. We hopped out of my car, yellow & smashed- hooded in and walked to the side of the street. We, well I called 911 and waited for them to come in silence. Here in the wonderful city of opportunity, I got into an ambulance and had to go to the hospital. The doctor said my eye was swollen and I had some bruising but I was fine and so was Trey.