Sky Rain

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Descriptions

Detective Richard Jamerson: Born in Philadelphia this charming and good looking detective was on the way to become a captain, until an incident, sleeping with the captain’s wife, accidentally, forced him to either go somewhere else or retire, so he decided to head to New York. In this new town he works in the 17th Precinct under Captain Roy Lingler, with his partner Nick Sheppard, friend Kevin Flynn and Medical Examiner Emily Maxton.
Officer Nick Sheppard: Born and raised in Boston, this Hispanic officer of the law uses his knowledge of criminal law to insure that the criminals get put away. Moved to New York at the age of eight, this is city still feels new and strange, as if he just moved here yesterday. In town he works in the 17th Precinct under Captain Roy Lingler, with his partner Richard “Sky” Jamerson, friend Kevin Flynn and Medical Examiner Emily Maxton.
Officer Kevin Flynn: Raised in a Catholic community in the suburbs of New York, this Irish American is rough and tough and ready to perform justice in this town. This officer uses his street smarts in order to gain information, on the cases he is working on; that the police work cannot find. Before becoming a cop he was training to be a boxer, but body couldn’t stand the pressure it as on he decided to change careers. He is partnered with Detective Richard Jamerson and Officer Nick Sheppard, and works for Captain Roy Lingler in the 17th Precinct.
Medical Examiner Emily Maxton: From New Orleans this is not your typical girl down south. She is also not one of those girls next door; instead she dresses Goth, wears mostly black, and sleeps in a coffin. Yet she is, as described by Sheppard, “one of the happiest Goths you will ever see.” Spent three year and medical school and graduated early with top marks. On her 25th birthday she was hired by 17th Precinct and has stayed in the same position for nearly three years.
Captain Roy Lingler: A man of few words, this captain is all about teamwork and results. He served for 10 years on the NYPD and quickly rose to the top. When his partner and boss were discovered to be dirty, it was him who turned them in and in the process became the new captain. But even though it has been 16 years, he still fears that one day this might one day come back to bite him in the rear.
Angelia Morton: A model who did not have the best of upbringings. No father, nearly poor, and lived in neighborhood known to have at least 30 crimes committed a week. But she worked hard, got a degree in marketing and soon was discovered by an ad executive and became a model. Her body is discovered in an alleyway and her murder may have ties to the former Soviet Union.
Lily Morton: A secretary at an office building and sister to Angelia. No father, nearly poor, and lived in neighborhood known to have at least 30 crimes committed a week. She was an average student who always grew up in the shadow of her sister. But over the years she has accepted this reality and is okay with it.
Omar Krashci: a mysterious man who has come to New York on business and it might not be the normal kind. With tattoos all over his body, he could serve as a walking billboard. Also he has ties to the former Soviet Union.
Shelby, Kimberly, Lana, Jane: Angelia’s “friends/rivals” who all had their reason for wanting her dead. Ranging from boyfriends to job offers, these were the type of models that if you insulted them, they would go all “Real Housewives” on you and make you wish you never crossed them.
Morgan Gates: Head of the ABC Modeling Agency, who is more concerned about image and money than with a death of a model. But this executive might be hiding a sinister secret.
Nikoli Omsrachi: Head of a secret Soviet Union program to create spies to infiltrate the United States. But he has been out of commission for over two decades, for he was behind bars. Don’t think he has nothing to offer, for he may be the key to this mystery.