Truth in Blood

Author's note: wrote this one day in school while i was bored.
Author's note: wrote this one day in school while i was bored.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Chapter 1

The detective saw his opportunity. He grabbed the waitress’s arm and said
“You're under arrest, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law”
“What did I do? Let me go! I didn’t do anything wrong!”
“You're under arrest for the murder of Charles Richardson and Douglas Fortuna” the police officer gave Mary Williams, an employee of Country Fried Chicken a stern hard look and led her to his cruiser.
“You have the wrong person, I want to call my lawyer immediately” wailed the waitress who was fighting with the officer to get loose of his grip. He shoved her in the back of his cruiser and brought her to the station where she was placed in an interrogation room. Mary sat in the blank room and shook her leg fiercely, her shoe made a tapping noise off the concrete floor that echoed throughout the empty room. Sweat beaded off her forehead and dripped to her eyebrows, she appeared nervous and that was just what the detective wanted. He entered the room and sat across from her, they were only two feet apart, for the table was very small. He smacked a fat file down on the table and looked up at her with an inquisitive glare.
“Did you murder Charles Richardson and Douglas Fortuna?”
“No! I've never heard those names in my life and I would never murder someone”
“I don’t like lairs Mary, I am not here to hear your lies, that is a waste of my time, and I do not like wasting my time.”
“Listen to me, the only person whose time is getting wasted is mine, I didn’t do this so why am I tied to a god damn chair when I should be out making a livin' waiting tables at a dirty chicken joint so I can feed my babies and live in a house.”
The detective stood up, he paced the room a couple times then grabbed the file off the desk, he flipped through a couple of papers and grabbed a stack.
“Look at me, I said not to lie to me. Now I'm pissed off. Mary I know you were romantically involved with Douglas Fortuna, and I also know you were doing some sort of business with Charles Richardson. We are the FBI we figure out everything, so why lie? We have your phone records, with all the calls you have made to each of them, we have photos of you with them. So why are you lying to my face?”
Mary sat there her face was red and and her foot tapping had increased to a rapid pace. She was sweating more and tears were coming to her eyes.
“P-Ph-Photos?” she spit out with a stutter.
“Yes, photos. Douglas thought that you were cheating on him with Charles so he hired a private detective to follow you around and get pictures of you together and write down a list of the places you guys went together. That detective was one of my men. Mary we caught you. So why don’t you tell me what happened to these men, and lets try to get the truth this time okay?”
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

JonesychicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 7:35 pm:
really well done

pgallagher said...
May 4, 2012 at 9:09 am:
Great Job!!!!!!

sunnyg1204 said...
May 4, 2012 at 8:25 am:
this is awesome !

patti216 replied...
May 4, 2012 at 12:48 pm :
Great Job!!!