If I die before I wake

Author's note: This is my very first attempt at a novel. It was my mom who motivated me to write. I was reading...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This is my very first attempt at a novel. It was my mom who motivated me to write. I was reading a thriller of Agatha Christie when I felt,"why can't I do it?" So I gave it a go. I have dedicated this book to my dearest Jimmy, who is a dog like no other.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26 Next »

1

Mr. Middleton looked up from his work to see a little figure donned in a white nightdress standing by his door. He kindly carried his daughter in both his arms and sat down with her in his lap. “Is it that dream again?” he asked. Little Sophia nodded her head. “What did you see this time?” he asked. “The same thing. A big mansion, I plant roses-big purple ones, a crystal necklace I am finding in a golden chest in the attic of my bedroom, the necklace glints in a thousand different, the building goes up in fire, a voice screaming “the necklace … give me the necklace you foolish girl”, I search for a place to hide it, fire and smoke everywhere, I try to run but I stumble into the flames …” her voice shuddered and died. “It’s only a dream honey, only a dream, nothing true. You are safe with me” her dad comforted her. “Dad is right” Sophia thought “It was only a dream. But how could dreams be so real?” Her screams were still echoing in her ears.

After 15 years

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very amazing and Decent writing, I wish I could write like you, You keep your readers' attention; I could'nt have done better, 5/5!!!!

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 2, 2012 at 6:13 am:
interesting!write more.The style is beautiful:)

B.Madu replied...
Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:06 am :

thanks

BloodRedThornz said...
awesome book.shood right more!LOVED IT!

Blood Red Thornz said...
at a awesome book.....RIGHT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!