Breathless

Author's note: I was inspired to write this story because being in high school, I have a front row seat to all...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was inspired to write this story because being in high school, I have a front row seat to all of the cliques (and all the drama they create). I believe that the entire high school food chain of populars vs. unpopulars and all the sub-levels that go into those two categories are a mind set that takes up residence because we let it continue. I hope that Lexi's story, and all the editing that I can't help myself from doing in free time, sends the message that popularity and following the crowd can be a really stupid thing to do. Individuality is something to be treasured.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11

Epilogue

Never again. Never again will my message go unheard. My final words. The story of my life.

To my parents:
Now you know. This is the honest truth about my end. I’m sorry I wasn’t honest with you in life. If there is one thing you can do in honor of me, save Mary. She’s so weak and sick. Take her home. She has a message too. Let her speak. Let her sing.

To Maci:
You were right. I was stubborn. Nothing you could have done would have made me change my mind about Blake, so don’t beat yourself up about it. You were the best person I could have asked for for a friend. I wish only the best for you.

To who ever else reads my story:
Stick to your morals. In life, people will say things that might hurt, or do things that confuse you and who you thought they were. I encourage you to think things through before you make a quick decision. Don’t fall for a Blake. It’s to easy to do, believe me. Rebuke the lies.
My last advice is to wait. As long as you can for whatever you believe is the right thing. It’s the best way to turn out right in the end.

And now I sleep.

Make good decisions and live life to the fullest.

The right way.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11

Freckles3 said...
This was a really captivating story! At chapter 10, my internet stopped working, and you should have seen me, hitting the computer and throwing a fit because I couldn't finish the story! Great work!

Jonesychic said...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:37 pm:
I really liked it ^_^