Who is Alice?

seaglassgirl
Who is Alice?
Summary: The stocker is here and he is staring straight at me and not the movie. I hit Susan with my elbow. She stares at me. I point and whisper “He’s here.”
“Why don’t you wait outside for the movie to end and I will join you in ten minutes. Just say loudly that you are going to the bathroom. He won’t suspect anything from that” Susan whispers.
“Good idea” I whisper back and then say a little louder “I have to go the bathroom. Be right back.”
I get up and went into the lobby. While I am waiting for Susan I decided to read the advertisement that were on the walls. Suddenly there were footsteps behind me. So I turned around expecting to see Susan who decided on spur of the moment to come out sooner. But before I turned fully around something was over my mouth and nose. It smelled really sweet. My eyes clouded and through a haze, I saw my stalker grinning. Then nothing.
When I start to come to, the first thing I notice is that I am on something that is really soft. Then I notice that there is something rough around my wrists and ankles. Then I try to open my eyes but all I see is black. I am blindfolded.