Gamer

Stephanie D.
Gamer
Summary: Coast Rivers is a teen that became a "Gamer" at ten. A gamer is a person who kills, hungers for death. But the gamer isn't the one that kills; it's the creature assigned to them that does the killing. Coast just wants to escape the game and stop being the monster she has become.
Shannon Casey is a kid who just happens to be a "Fixer" yet doesn't know it. A fixer is a person that can end the game. The gamer must make contact with the fixer and plead with them to end the game. They must agree and do a ritual in order to stop the game. Shannon is terrified at the thought of even confronting Coast in case of losing her life, but what choice does she have if Coast confronts her?
Carsius is the creature assigned to Coast. Angel-like in his deceiving appearance, he has the power to kill and enjoys it thoroughly. Unfortunately, he has fallen in love with the gamer he was assigned to; Coast. Now, Carsius will do anything possible to help Coast find the fixer, even if it means he must be separated from her.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

AnimaCordis said...
Dec. 11, 2011 at 8:52 am
.... wow, that was really really good. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! Well done, that was a fab read

Taphephobia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Wow, thats funny cause I never actually finished. I thought no one was reading it.