Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > He Went Out with His Boots On

He Went Out with His Boots On

Kvothe28
He Went Out with His Boots On
Summary: Chapter 2. Please tell me what you think.

Unsent_Letters said...
Oct. 7, 2011 at 9:42 am:
All I have to say is...WHERE IS CHAPTER THREE? What you have going here is seriously amazing...please, please, PLEASE get the next chapter up soon!

Kvothe28 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 7, 2011 at 9:08 pm :
Thanks so much! I have chapter three done and will try and submit it soon.

WhiteWidow said...

I couldn't find the first chapter; where is it?

From what I've read, the story sounds good.  A few 'we's and us.  Maybe a heads-up when you're gonna change P.O.V.'s.  Other than that, awesome job.

Oct. 4, 2011 at 6:15 pm :
Sorry I posted the first chapter anonymously. If you search He Went Out With His Boots On (Ch.1) it should show up.

julian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like the pacing and the mood of the story! Wonderfully done! It sounds like you've heard about the pov thing, so I won't add to that. All I'd say to add would be more character development. I'd like to know what the characters are thinking and feeling, in more depth. There were several grammatical and spelling errors, but other than that, great job! Keep it up!

introducingshelby said...
Okay, either I was really confused in the first one, or I didn't read it right.. I thought the speaker (in the classroom, not the FBI officer) was a girl. OOPS. Okay. I liked this c: It's really different from anything I really ever have read. Continue it :D

LaceeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I Agree With Her About the point of view thing but other than that, it kept me reading which is awesome:) good job!

Sept. 30, 2011 at 5:41 pm :
Ok yeah I will defenietely work on the pov thing. Thank you so much for commenting.

Steph0804This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 26, 2011 at 3:11 am:
THis is great! I read the first chapter and commented on it, too. You should add the first chapter so that people don't get confused... Also, I think we should be able to tell when we switch back to the narrator's point of view, because the description of Harold getting out of bed and reporting for work obviously isn't from the narrator's point of view. But still, nicely done! Keep it up! 5 stars!

Sept. 26, 2011 at 9:26 am :
Thank you so much for commenting. I get what you are saying, thanks for pointing it out, I hadn't noticed it before.