Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > The Black Blade of Betrayal

The Black Blade of Betrayal

Tyler N.
The Black Blade of Betrayal
Summary: "What is your name", the stranger asked. "Ariadne." She replied. "Saron", the stranger answered," Now if you will excuse me I believe we have a party to attend to, I have a feeling it will be very interesting.....

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Surobhi_Moitrayee said...
Jan. 9, 2012 at 12:11 am
i love the name of the story...you are god gifted...keep it up! Best Regards

Solei said...
Thank you for the tips:). Actually this is my really old work I am currently still writing a book -_- up to page 90 and not even close to being done. I hope to finish soon and I will read your works :D but I also ask you read my poems I have here. They are not nearly as good as what I have written recently but I guess they are ok-_-

UNserieswriter said...
p.s please read my stories The Underground Network and Roman Leagues. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT. THANKS in advance! 

UNserieswriter said...
obviously ending one is the best. the third one is plain ridiculous, and second isnt as strong. you started off great and only lost strength. i love all these ten little indian type things! i think you should work on greater detail, and plot setup and you'll have a great story!

your majesty said...
Nice story! :P

Solei said...
Jul. 9, 2011 at 11:45 am
Please rate and comment what you think of It :)

marigar said...
Tyler N. your story was awesome, I really liked that you provided several endings for your story. It showed how creative you really were. The only thing i would change is how much description you put into it...it kind of gets the story off track but other than than i really liked your morbid metaphors and intresting use of the english literature!!!! by the way ending No. 2 was my favorite because it left me hanging(no pun intended:) for more that could happen with this ruthless killer!

Deidara replied...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:41 am
Thank you very much :)