Vampire Goddess

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Found Out

'I sank my teeth into his neck and the sweet texture of the delicious liquid ran down his neck and into my watering mouth. A noise behind me made me let go of my prey and spin around. A cold laugh filtered through the night air. A snarl escaped my lips. The laugh was heard again. I scooted back and bent down to a crouching position. I let a growl escape my throat. i bared my teeth and the figure came towards me. Something sparked in his hand. I jumped up and launched at him. I knocked him into the wall. Pain seared in my stomach and I howled with pain and backed up. He let out a cold cackle.'

My eyes flew open and a snarl escaped my throat.It was raspy, my throat felt raw. My stomach clenched from hunger. I jumped up from my bed and dashed out of my room. I skidded to a stop, skidding on the carpet and slamming into my oldest brothers door. I feel back and scrambled up. The door flew open and I screamed and jumped back. If my heart was alive it'd be racing. Nick stood there, a dagger in his hand, glaring at me.
"Stevie!"He gasped.
I stepped back and eyed the dagger. He threw it back into the room and gave me a cold smile.
"Sorry."
I took a deep breath and let it out slowly."Why do you have that?"I hissed.
He shrugged."You know why."
I glared at him. He smiled coldly. I spun around and dashed back into my room, slamming the door closed. I plopped down on my bed and growled silently. I stared across my room at the mirror. My pale face stared back at me. It was a myth that vampires couldn't see themselves in the mirror. A complete myth. Of course, I believed it was true until I got Changed. I looked away and sniffed the air. A wet dog smell, a smell of decaying flesh, and the smell of Magyck sifted in the air. I wrinkled my nose and slammed my hand over my nose to keep from smelling the smells. I got up and went to my door, I cracked it open. The smells were stronger here. I felt like gagging.
"She smells like Death, Joe! I know what Death smells like and she smells like it!"Nick hissed.
"Nick, quit it! She does not smell like Death! Why would you say that? She's our sister!"My oldest brother, Joe, hissed back.
"I know what Death smells like! I've dealt with Creatures of the Night for way to long to know what it smells like! Either shes a Creature of Night or she hasn't taken a shower in months!"
"Nicolas, quit accusing her of being that!"
"She's been acting weird lately, Joe. And when she saw my dagger she backed off from me. How do you explain that?"
"It probably surprised her, that's all."
"You mean frightened her! She's a Creature of Night! I will prove it! And let me tell you, if she does turn out to be a Creature of the Night, she will not be my sister anymore! I swear to it!"
I heard him spin around and pound down the stairs. I swallowed. I backed into my room and closed my door silently. This wasn't good. I turned towards my bed and let out a shriek. A snarl ripped from the werewolves throat, he bared his knife sharp yellow teeth. The smell emitting from his was horrible. I tried not to gag.
"Your a stupid vampire."The werewolf snarled.
I bared my teeth and crouched down, ready to launch if I had to.
"You're a stupid werewolf."I growled.
His yellow eyes glared at me and I narrowed my black eyes at him. I smelled blood. Animal blood. But it was blood none the less. I ran my teeth over my fangs, they were sharpened. I knew what was going to happen if I didn't get blood. I was hungry. I looked at his muzzle, it was covered in blood. I stifled back a groan. He snarled at me, his way of laughing. He started to stand on his hind legs and started to grow human legs and human arms. His features changed into a human. A human I knew to well. I stumbled back in surprise.
"Zach!"I hissed.
"Hey, Stevie. Sorry, I didn't want you finding out like this! I'm sorry."He mumbled, his voice raspy.
His shirt was coated in drying blood and it surrounded his mouth. I ran my tongue over my teeth again. That was looking really good at the moment.
"You OK?"He asked, curious.
I licked my lips and bared my teeth. I felt pain as my teeth slid over my bottom teeth and over my bottom lip. They stopped and inch under my bottom lip. I groaned in pain.
"I'm hungry."I panted.
He backed away slightly. I saw and narrowed my eyes.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to attack you! You smell like wet dog! That wouldn't be good for me."I hissed.
I groaned again in pain and doubled over.
"Oh. Well, then why don't you go and get something to quench your thirst?"
I snarled."Can't! Nick is the house!"
I stood up and went over to my mirror. My fangs were sharp, way to sharp for a Newbie like me. Then again, I had been told that I wasn't like any Newbie Vampire to be made. Well, that was a shock. Still was.
"So, you're a Vampire?"Zach said from behind me.
I could see his face pale at the question. I turned around and growled at him. His eyes widened in fright.
"Do the fangs not say it all?"I snapped at him.
I saw him swallow.
"I didn't want to be a Vampire in the first place. It was either this or Death. Trust me, I wasn't going to die."I told him, turning back to the mirror.
"So you picked to be a Vampire?"
I snarled."It wasn't really my choice."
"What do you mean?"
I turned back to him and shook my head."You should probably leave."I said, nodding to the door.
He let out a small growl and climbed off my bed and went to the door.
"Hey, Zach?"
He turned to me."Yeah?"
"Please, don't tell anyone what I am. Please?"
"As long as you don't tell anyone what I am."
I nodded."Got it."
He gave a slight nod and then left the room. I sniffed the air and gagged. It smelled like wet dog in here. I went to bed and sniffed my blanket. I wrinkled my nose and ripped the blankets off the bed. I stuffed them into the laundry basket by my door and closed the lid to it. The smell was less now. I opened the door and dashed out and down the stairs. I stopped at the threshold to the kitchen and peered in. It was empty. I quickly dashed to the fridge, threw the door open, and grabbed a pack of blood in the door. I paused to listen, no one. I sank my expose fangs into the packet and sucked deeply. The cool liquid ran into my mouth. It was out way to fast. I slammed the door shut and threw the empty packet into the trash. That was going to have to do for now. I couldn't drink anymore. If I ran out, I couldn't go get more. Not with Nick in the house. I could feel the blood running down my chin and I wiped it off. Pain in my mouth told me that my fangs were retreating back into my mouth. i sighed deeply.
"Ahem."
I jumped and spun around. Joe stood there.
"What are you doing, Stevie? And what on your shirt?"
I looked down. Blood had spilled onto my shirt. I shrugged and eyed him carefully. I smelled Silver. And that kind of smell was strong. It was a tingling sensation in me, the smell was of rotting metal. I hated it and it was somewhere near.
"Hey, Stevie."Nick walked in behind Joe, holding a silver watch.
It was real silver since it smelled like that. I swallowed. I looked out at the crystal blue sky. The sun shone brightly. My eyes started to water and I had to look away. Right back at Nick and Joe.
"Hey, Stevie, wanna help us clean my tools?"Nick asked, sweetly.
I narrowed my eyes at him."Why?"
"Because, we want your help."
"OK."I choked.
He turned around and both he and Joe led me to the living room. Zach sat there and I could see fear in his eyes. He was staring at something. As I got closer I saw him trying not to hit the table where silver bullets sat. My eyes widened as I saw every silver thing in the living room. Silver bullets, crosses, daggers, plates, cups, watches, bracelets,jewelry of all kind, and anything you could imagine, silver. Real Silver. The smell was overwhelming. The brightness of how they shined hurt my eyes. I had to look away, but wherever I looked, more silver popped up. Nick sat down in a recliner and picked up a silver cross and started to wipe it with a wet cloth. It started to shine even more. I sat down next to Zach.
'Oh god! Oh god! Don't let the silver bullets touch me! Oh god!'I heard him panicking in his mind, his eyes never strayed from the silver bullets.
After about ten minutes Nick stood up and came to stand in front of me. I shifted my body so he wouldn't see the fear in Zach's eyes.
"Why aren't you helping?"He asked, frostily.
I shrugged."Don't want to anymore."
"Why?"
"To lazy."
I eyed the silver cross in his hand carefully. He stepped towards me, I backed up. I couldn't help it. It was just an instinct.
"Here."He held out the silver cross."Wipe this down."
I shook my head."Looks like you did a really good job on it."I said in a small voice.
"Clean it."He demanded.
Again, I shook my head. He grabbed my hand, I pulled back, but his grip tightened. The grip didn't hurt, but he was pretty strong. I snarled, trying not to bare my fangs at him. He laughed.
"You will clean it!"He hissed.
He pulled my hand to him and forced the silver cross into my hand. I screamed as pain seared in my hand. Burning flesh filled the air and I crumbled to my knees on the ground. I threw the cross across the room and looked at my hand. The palm was blistering, in the shape of a cross. I bared my teeth and launched myself at him. We knocked into the ground and I snarled at him. My hand was burning and searing with pain.
"What the Hell is wrong with you?"I growled.
He laughed again, but didn't respond. I bared my teeth and again, I felt pain as my fangs slid over my teeth and bottom lip. Nick's eyes widened. I saw him quickly reach into his pocket and draw out a silver bullet. I hissed and leapt back from. I crouched in the doorway. I heard Zach snarl and leap in front me. He went down on all fours, werewolf exposed. The wet dog smell was strong, but my burning hand overwhelmed it and the silver smell. And I would've taken the wet dog smell anytime of day over the burning flesh. Nick's jaw dropped open at the sight of Zach. I saw Joe's eyes widen. I heard pounding down the stairs and Cody ran into my back. I spun on my hell and snarled up at him. He yelped and jumped back. I stood up slowly and snarled, baring my teeth. I advanced on him, he backed up. I saw him fumbled in his back pocket and pull out a stick. Wait, that wasn't a stick. That was a wand. I snarled and crouched down. He smiled weakly and then screamed. Zach jumped in front of me and launched himself at Cody. Great. Just great. I shrieked and launched at Zach, knocking him away from Cody. I backed away from Zach and looked into the living room at Nick. He was staring wide eyed at the three of us. The front door opened and in sprinted our little brother Joshua. He froze at the sight of us. I growled between my teeth, my fangs were still out.
"Oh, cool! Stevie, a Vampire! That's so cool! Wait, so are we showing our real selves? goody, then I'll show myself!"He said, jumping up and down, clapping.
He reached and peeled his flesh off. I reeled backwards, the smell was revolting. Coughing behind me told me that I wasn't the only one who smelled him. I scooted towards the living room. I could smell my burning flesh, the wet dog smell, and the silver, but the rotting flesh overwhelmed it all. I wrinkled my nose and slammed into someone. I looked up, Nick glared down at me. I snarled at him.
"Alright, what the Hell is going on here?!?!"Joe asked, panic in his voice.
I stood up and looked at him. The panic in his eyes made me feel bad. I felt pain and my fangs slid back into my mouth.
"We're Creatures of the Night."I told him.
I saw him swallow and close his eyes. He swayed where he stood. I dashed to him and caught him before he fell. I led him to the recliner and sat him down. I bent down besides him.
"Joe? Are you OK?"I asked softly.
His eyes opened and he stared at me.
"You're a Vampire."He said weakly.
"I'm sorry."I mumbled.
He put his arm around me."Its OK. You're still my little sis."
I smiled at him and looked at Nick. His eyes flashed in anger.
"I stand by my word! You are no longer my sister! You boys are no longer my brothers! You are now my enemies! All of you! Especially, Stevie!"
I looked at him."Nick!"
"Leave me alone for good!"He snapped at me and left the room and the house. i heard the front door slam shut behind him and sighed. I stood up and stared towards the way he had just left. A revolting smell coming towards me brought me back and I backed up. Joshua was coming towards me. I wrinkled my nose and him, backed up, and held up my hands.
"Stay far from me, Joshua."I warned him.
"What's wrong?"He stopped.
"Your smell is revolting!"
"Stevie!"Joe scolded.
"Hey, if you could smell the way I do, then you would totally agree."I told him.
He shook his head, trying to hold back laughter. I smiled.
"You're the one who's revolting!"Joshua snapped.
I glared at him."How am I revolting?"
"You smell like Death!"
Zach let out a bark of a laugh."He's right, Stevie. You do smell like Death."
I stuck my tongue out at him."Look who's talking1 You smell like wet dog!"I told him.
Joshua started laughing and Zach glared at me. I smiled at him.
"OK, we get it! You all do smell like you say! So cool it!"Cody chimed in.
I sniffed.He smelled like Magyk. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.
"OK, everyone stop fighting now!"Joe demanded, standing up.
"Yeah, stop fighting!"I taunted.
He looked at me sternly. I smiled, baring my teeth at him. He grimaced.
"Those are going to have time to get used to."He said.
I frowned and ran my tongue over my teeth. I shrugged and blew my bangs out of my eyes. I shot Joe a smile again. He looked at Joshua. I looked at him to.
"Yew!"
"What?"Joshua asked.
I Wrinkled my nose at his decaying flesh, put my hand over my nose to block the revolting smell, and just pointed at him.
"Oh, my flesh. Yeah, sorry about that."
"Gross! Why is it like decaying?"I said between my fingers.
He shrugged."I'm the Walking Undead."He smiled at his joke.
My growl was doubled by Zach. Joshua frowned and his eyes widened in fear. He stepped back, hands up.
"Sorry! I didn't mean it in a bad way."
"Yeah, sure you didn't, you little brat!"i snapped at him.
"What? I'm not a Monster anymore?"He laughed.
I snarled at him."That's nothing to joke about! Especially in your condition!"
He frowned at me."Hey!"
I smiled at him and folded my arms across my chest.
"Alright! I said that was enough!"Joe broke in."Stevie, go get that blood cleaned off you. Zach, same goes for you. And Joshua, is there any way you can hide that decaying flesh? It really is revolting."
I smiled triumphantly at Joshua, whose mouth dropped open."but they getta show who they are!"He whined, pointing at me and Zach.
"That's because our skin isn't peeling off of our bodies!"I told him.
Joe sighed."Fine! Just do something about that smell."
My mouth dropped open. Joe started towards the door and I fell in step with him.
"That's not cool! Now we have to see his decaying flesh all the time!"I whined, stomping my feet,
"Leave it Stevie."
"But its not fair!"
"I said leave it. Now go clean up."
I glared at his back and went up to my room. As I passed my little sister, Demi's, room a thud came from there. She was Joshua's twin. I wondered if she was just like him. I stopped and opened the door.
"Stevie, don't you know how to knock?"
My mouth dropped open at the sight. Scales, scales were everywhere. Well, on the fin that was protruding from Demi. I lifted a finger and pointed at it, gawking. She sighed.
"I know I have a tail, Stevie. Quit gawking at it."
"You're a-You're a-You're a."I stuttered.
"A mermaid?"She chimed in."Yeah, I am."
I brought my arm down to my side and spun around. I walked quickly to my room. I had seen enough to last me a lifetime. Oh, wait, I was going to live longer then a lifetime. I was going to live for eternity. That was, if Nick didn't kill me first. Thinking of nick my hand started to burn again. I sat down on my bare bed and stared at my hand. It was done blistering, but the shape of the silver cross was etched into my palm. I reached behind and my cell phone flew into my hand. I quickly dialed the number i wanted and put the phone to my ear. The phone on the other side rang three times, then was answered.
"Hello?"
"Boss?"
"Stevie? Stevie, you're only supposed to call for emergencies."
I rolled my eyes."This is an emergency!"I snapped.
"Well, what is it?"
"My hand is burned with shape of a cross."
A silence."Silver?"
"Maybe."
"Stevie?"
"Yeah, it was silver."
"How was it silver?"
"Slayer."
"What the hell is a slayer doing at your house?"
"He's kinda my brother."I said slowly.
"WHAT?"
"My brother Nick. You remember him? He's a Slayer now."
Another silence."Meet me at the cavern at midnight understand? We'll get your hand fixed and the Slayer situation situated."
"OK."
He hung up without a goodbye. I hung up and threw my phone on the ground and laid back on my bed. I blew my bangs away from my eyes again. This day couldn't get any worse. I closed my eyes, I had to sleep before tonight. A screeching sound emitted from downstairs and my eyes flew open. I jumped up from my bed and dashed out of my room and down the stairs. I dashed into the kitchen where the noise had come from and froze. A man all in black stood there. A man I knew.I backed up and put my hands up to surrender. He smiled coldly at me. I glanced around and spotted Nick. I snarled at him, he smiled smugly.
"You're coming with me."The rough voice of the man broke my stare.
I hissed at him and pain seared in my mouth. My fangs slid out and I backed into the wall and bent down in a crouching position. He laughed.
"Quit playing! You're coming with me."
He whipped out a silver dagger and I hissed at him and scooted towards the door.
"Fine, have it your way little girl. Guess I'll have to just kill you then!"He snarled.
A deafening growl escaped my throat and I launched myself to the table. I stood on it and smiled coldly at him, fangs exposed.
"We'll see who kills first."I hissed softly, sounding like a snake.
He laughed lightly and launched himself at me. I spun and flipped to the ground. I spun and my fist connected with his body. I stopped, he came towards me. i jumped up and kicked him. The flew back, the dagger flying from his hand. He hit the wall, slid down, and scrambled up. He dashed at me, sending me flying. i spun my body to the side and landed on my feet, skidding across the floor. I smiled evilly at him, looking through my bangs. He roared with anger and lunged for me. I threw out a fist, he slammed into it and went down. He was knocked out cold. I turned to Nick and glared at him.
"Your boss, I'm presuming."I hissed.
He nodded slowly looking at his Boss. I snarled at him and advanced on him.
"So, you want me dead?"
He looked back at me, fear coated in his eyes.
"He's not dead."I said, reading his mind.
His eyebrows lifted and I smiled at him. He backed up and left the room, going down into the den. I watched him and turned back to his Boss. I bent over him and sniffed. His blood was tainted with silver. I wrinkled my nose and grabbed his arms. I picked him up. I opened the back door and threw him out of the house. I stared at his body and licked my lips. I was starving. I turned around and sped down to the den and paused right in front of Nick.
"What do you want, vampire?"He asked, coldly.
"Vampire? Did i miss something?"I heard my second oldest brother, Paul Jr., say from the recliner. i smiled at him.
"Hey, Paul."
Hey, Vampire sis. Joe texted me what happened."
"Cool."
"Yeah."
I turned back to Nick and looked down at him.
"Please, just listen."
"Not with your fangs still out."
I snarled."I really have no control over them."
"Well, get control! Understand?"
I growled at him and he sat back deeper into his chair. I bent down so my face was right in front of his.
"Listen."I hissed."I want to make this work! I'm a Newbie, OK? I can't really control a lot of things I do. Especially my hunger, but I'm working on that, is that understood? I am trying my best here!"
I stood fully up and spun around and dashed out of the den.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

ShyKarma said...
love the story could you write more chapters  

KristySparklez replied...
Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:24 pm :
Of course!!!! not a problem!! As soon as I am able, I will!!!!

ShyKarma replied...
Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:40 pm :
awsome     

shy.. said...
you should write more i want to know what will happen next :)

KristySparklez replied...
Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:19 pm :
I will definitey write more!!! as soon i possible can(: Thank you!!! just keep an eye out for more!!!

emilybwrites said...
great job i loved it! could you check out my peom "Forgotten Domain" and comment/rate! it would mean a lot!!!

Jonesychic replied...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 3:18 pm :
sure thing! ill get right on it!

spiritofdeathThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 3:24 pm:
I really enjoyed it! I never been such a fan of vampire novels, but now I think I'm changed! :) Keep it up!

Jonesychic replied...
Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:13 am :
I'm glad to hear that! I'll be working on it more!

littlemisssarbear said...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 5:24 am:
I like your instinctive and imaginative work :D it had an atmosphere about it that keeps readers wanting more and more until they split into two :) keep going...I'll be keeping tabs on your work ahaa :D

KristySparklez replied...
Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:57 pm :
Thank you so much! And I will definitey be wrting more as soon i get more inspiration(:

Angelnight16 said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 3:06 pm:
i've only read the first chapter so far, and i think its sweet. only i think you might want to vary your word choice, and add a few more descriptions. but other than that keep up the good work!!

Jonesychic replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 9:36 pm :
thanks!!! i really appreciate it!!! ill be posting more as soon as i can!!!