Secrets Kept Within

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

Lost Control

I slammed my forehead into the steering wheel. I was parked on the side of the road, trying to collect myself. I thought over what had just happened. Had I left that boy alive? The one I had stabbed? Or had he died before anyone got to him? I closed my eyes and slammed my forehead against the steering wheel again. I gripped it tightly in both of my hands. I was losing it and I was losing it fast. I punched the dashboard and gave a strangled cry. This wasn't even supposed to happen! A soft tapping on the window made me look up, startled. A man in uniform bent down, peering in at me. A cop. No doubt he'd already seen the bloody pocket knife in the passenger seat. I rolled down my window and glared at him.
"What?"I snapped, trying not to cringe at the sullen stare from his eyes.
"I need to see your license and registration, ma'am."
I scowled."You ain't gotta see nothin'"I snarled, whipping the bloody knife into my hand.
"Ma'am please put the k ice down or Ill call for backup."
I gave a cold laugh."Be my guest."with that I lunged out and tired the knife through his stomach.
I hit the gas pedal and took off, leaving the officer on the ground with my knife in him. Big deal. They'd find my DNA on it and track me down. Not my problem. I had to just keep trying to find my family in the meantime.
If the FBI was so good, then they'd realize I was starting to lose control of everything. Most killers never feel emotions, but what was happening to me? I actually felt bad for stabbing that officer. That was not me. What the He'll was going on with me? I needed answers and I needed them fast. Before I lost total control of myself. I needed answers.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Matt C. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That was amazing! It truly captivated and entranced me and I will probably read it again and again. There are slight grammer issues ,but otherwise it is a thrilling book!

dragonbee said...
wow...... there are not words to say how great ,no fantasic that was

JonesychicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thanks!!!:) ill b positng more soon as i can!!!! im working on it now