Secrets Kept Within

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 Next »

One question

That's all it took. That's all it ever took to get anyone wondering. One question was all it took. And that's all it took for me to wonder. And wonder. About myself. I hated that, but even I wanted to know. Know why. Why was i a killer. Why did I enjoy killing? Why? that one question repeated through my mine day and night as I walked along the road, hiding when I saw the Law. I was on the run, by myself this time. I felt kind of lonely. But i was slowly getting used to it. It was helping me block my emotions again and it was a great time to collect my thoughts. I had no clue where I was and I didn't care. I'd travel for days on end to find my family, turn myself in, and kill Boss. Then I'd kill myself. i wasn't going to spend the rest of my life in Prison. Screw that. That wasn't going to happen. Not on my watch. I'd been killing since i was ten, they would try me as an adult. Simple as that. I reached into my pocket, pulled out my pocket knife, and snapped it open. I kept walking, but lifted up my left wrist. I held the blade up to wrist, right below the vein. I sliced down and blood poured from the open cut. I snapped my blade shut and stuffed it back in my pocket. I lowered my arm and let it bleed, dripping blood on the road as I walked. Why? I didn't know this answer, but I was going to find out what it was. I enjoyed the thrill of a kill. I enjoyed the fright in my Prey's eyes as they realized what was about to happen. I enjoyed the excitement that pumped through my adrenaline. I enjoyed it all, but I was ready to give it all up for my family. Anything to protect my family. One question is all it took. One question only. I needed the answer to this question. I needed to know. I begged myself within to find the answer. I was a killer. A blood lust killer. I loved to kill, but i wanted to know why. I needed to know why. I had to know why. I just had to. I begged myself to know why, but knew it wasn't going anywhere. I had to know why from Boss. I knew he knew the answer. He's been killing a lot longer then me. He must've figured it out somewhere along the lines. I snarled to myself. I looked down and realized I had stopped, a pool of blood next to my feet. I looked around me and sat down. I put my head in my knees and closed my eyes. I knew what I had to do. I was going to have to kill in order to get what I wanted right now. I was going to have to kill. This was going against what I had promised myself, but i had to do it. I knew I had to do it. A flash of light passed over me and I slowly stood up and faced the oncoming car. right in the middle of the headlights. It was going pretty fast. My heart raced as it neared. I saw the tired skid, they were trying to stop from hitting me. It slammed into my stomach and sent me sprawling back onto the pavement. A door flew open and I heard feet pounding towards me. Two pairs of feet. I closed my eyes and groaned in pain.
"Hey, girl, are you alright?" A panicked male voice asked anxiously.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw to teenage boys staring down at me. They looked no more then eighteen to twenty. Easy targets.
"Is it just you two?"I asked weakly.
They nodded, watching me cautiously. I kicked the first one, sending him slamming into his car, crumpling to the ground. I jumped up and slammed a fist into his stunned partner. I whipped out my blood pocket knife and whipped it straight for his heart. i turned back to the crumpled boy and bent to him. I grabbed his bloody head, his eyes flew open, pleading with me. I growled at him and smashed his head into the gravel. Blood flew everywhere. I smashed his head again, blood flying everywhere. Even on me. I never was this messy in a killing, i never left anything to give away myself, but this time i didn't care. i didn't care one bit. I let him go, reached over, took my pocket knife, and stood up. I heard a low moan and looked down at the boy I had stabbed. It was in his stomach I had whipped my knife into without even realizing it. I had aimed for his heart, but missed. That was a first.
"The hardest part is trying not to pass out from the pain."I said coldly.
He moaned in pain. I spun around and made my to the drivers side. i got in and started the car. I backed up and then hit the gas pedal, flying forward, right over the boy I had smashed his head. I threw my pocket knife onto the passengers seat and pushed down on the gas pedal, speeding to the full limit of the car. One question is all it took. All it took for anyone to wonder. Even myself. One question was it all it took. I wanted the answer. I needed the answer. I had to have the answer. Even if it was the last thing I ever did. I would die to get that answer. i would do whatever it took. Even if it meant more killings. Then that I would do. I had to do. One question. A million different answers. One question I would get my answer to. One question was all it took.

Matt C. said...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:44 pm:
That was amazing! It truly captivated and entranced me and I will probably read it again and again. There are slight grammer issues ,but otherwise it is a thrilling book!

dragonbee said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 10:32 pm:
wow...... there are not words to say how great ,no fantasic that was

Jonesychic replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 9:37 pm :
thanks!!!:) ill b positng more soon as i can!!!! im working on it now